George gets 4th&sucks. Horner gets 11th&rocks. WTF?

Old October 18th 04, 06:39 AM
crit pro

Default George gets 4th&sucks. Horner gets 11th&rocks. WTF?

George gets two 4th and two 6th in THE classic, Paris Roubaix, and all
you dumb****s ride him like a $5 whore.

Horner gets one 11th in a World Cup, and you all decide he is your
personal Jesus.

Where is the ****ing logic? Chris isn't even classy. His ego prevents
it.

crit PRO

don't bother posting to this thread if your just going to flame me.

Old October 18th 04, 04:43 PM
giantcu92

Philip W. Moore, Jr. Wrote:
Alright Crit Pro...it's time to lose the anonymity and tell us all who
you
are. You talk a lot of smack, and I'd bet my best bicycle that you
would be
a lot more meek if you could truly be held accountable for what you
say.

Tell us who you are, who sponsors you, and your results since becoming
professional. A picture or tow of you and or your team would be a good
start.

To everybody else: let's see what Crit Pro is made of. If he does this,
at
least we'll know that he's not a coward and/or some stupid kid in
fantasy
land pretending that he's a professional bike rider.

Do you really care this much about who critpro is? Not a lot of other
people do. He's entertaining and sometimes annoying. But this is the
internet, we can all remain anonymous as we want to. It's the God
given right of the internet to remain as thus if we so choose. The
internet has given everyone a voice and to talk **** about people and
things that they want to. There is an easy way for you to NOT see what
Critpro is talking junk about. Don't read his "writings". It's simple
free choice.

Tom

--
giantcu92

Old October 18th 04, 06:16 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Alright Crit Pro...it's time to lose the anonymity and tell us all who you
are. You talk a lot of smack, and I'd bet my best bicycle that you would be
a lot more meek if you could truly be held accountable for what you say.

Tell us who you are, who sponsors you, and your results since becoming a

Old October 18th 04, 08:21 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Crit Pro, you've actually got a point but it's not perfect and perhaps a
non-sequitor.

George gets the flak because the team is supposed to be his during the
classics. The even made Boonen ride for Lance in the 2002 Paris-Roubaix.
Boonen may have been able to win if he didn't have to wait for George twice.

But when Horner does well without expectations just yet, that's a good
result, even if he didn't win. We expect good things from George,
especially after his 2001 win at Ghent-Wevelgem.

Old October 18th 04, 09:52 PM
karlwithak

George gets two 4th and two 6th in THE classic, Paris Roubaix, and all
you dumb****s ride him like a $5 whore.

Horner gets one 11th in a World Cup, and you all decide he is your
personal Jesus.

Where is the ****ing logic? Chris isn't even classy. His ego prevents
it.

First off Hincapie is the man and has a ton of talent, but I can not
think of any other rider who has had an easier go of it on a pro team
domestically or internationally. He has had many lack luster results
in races where he had a whole 9 man team working for him. Just look at
his two up chase with Boonen at Roubaix. It was pathetic. He has had
great results. but I am saying there are many talented riders who
would have better results if they were a protected rider for as long
has he has. He is more like a Gerry Rue. Banesto would not ride for
Rue in one day events for year after year until he won somthing. They
know he was more of a super-domestique, just like Hincapie is.

I think riders like Horner and Bobby J, have overcome and paied more
dues than Georgie Boy. Both rode for years for free and came up with
huge results almost equal to Hincapie. I dont think Hincapie has had
to worrie about a contract pretty much his entire career. Maybe he
made freinds with Lance really quick.

I do think Hincapie is the best domestique ever even better than Rue.
That dude was the ****.

spotlight on Horner crit pro Racing 41 September 17th 04 10:41 PM
Horner 'the A hole' shows true colors @Olympic Trails Ronde Champ Racing 21 June 25th 04 03:48 AM
Me and George W. Simon Brooke UK 2 May 23rd 04 11:35 PM
See George Ride, See George Win, Go George Go!!!! Richard Longwood Racing 1 April 4th 04 01:41 AM
Prediction For Tomorrow Richard Longwood Racing 2 April 4th 04 01:25 AM