This morning's ride

Old May 30th 07, 02:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
OzCableguy

Default This morning's ride

People were courteous and gave me space. Some gave way when they didn't need
to and nobody tried to cut me off or force their way through when I had to
take a lane.

OMG!

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Old May 30th 07, 03:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_232_]

OzCableguy Wrote:
People were courteous and gave me space. Some gave way when they didn't
need
to and nobody tried to cut me off or force their way through when I had
take a lane.

OMG!

Huzzah! W00t! With sprinkles on top!

--
cfsmtb

Old May 30th 07, 08:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
hemyd

"OzCableguy" wrote in message
People were courteous and gave me space. Some gave way when they didn't
need to and nobody tried to cut me off or force their way through when I
had to take a lane.

OMG!

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

A while ago I had a dream like that too.....

Henry M.