Royal Riders

Old February 29th 04, 07:28 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default Royal Riders

Are the Royal Riders a unicycle gang? If so, only Muni Militia, One
Wheeled Warriors, ThunderWheels and Hell on Wheel were included in that
poll a while back, but the Royal Riders (if they are a gang!) have such
a cool name! Anyway, if the Royal Riders are a gang, how does one go
about joining them? And where are they based?

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old February 29th 04, 07:33 PM
sockmonster

The One Wheeled Warriors are way better than the Royal Riders, anyway.

--
sockmonster - One Wheeled Warrior

Funny how in this forum, no one thinks it's weird if someone says, "I
tacoed my giraffe..."
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

Old February 29th 04, 10:07 PM
hell-on-wheel

I think they're based in British Columbia, here's their 'album'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albus70).

--
hell-on-wheel - My karma ran over your dogma

On the other hand, you have different fingers. - Steven Wright
hell-on-wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3425

Old February 29th 04, 10:35 PM
unicycleboy

Does it matter? Why'd u want to be in a gang anyway? Rather call it a
team than a gang.

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
And no im NOT a juggler :P

unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old March 11th 04, 03:51 PM
)----(x)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOo
royal riders rule

ya, we're based in BC by the by the royal riders skool the one wheel
warriors

--
)----(x) - dazed and confused unicyclist

Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
Royal.Riders.RockMevs
)----(x)'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5094

Old March 11th 04, 09:46 PM
sockmonster

)----(x) wrote:
*ya, we're based in BC by the by the royal riders skool the one wheel
warriors *

At least the One Wheeled Warriors are literate....

warrior pride!

Old March 12th 04, 03:56 AM
Uni_Yetti

The royal riders are not just a crew we are a tight group of friends.
And Until you move to some where near us where we can ride with you
daily, i don't think joining us is going to happen.

sorry.

Warrior Pride....phffffffff....your cool now

Warriors huh....are you for hire cause we need some help to fight off
some other loser uni gangs......Cough(hell on wheel)CoughCough(twin
cities)Cough(thunder wheels)CoughCoughCough(muni militia)Cough.......

There is only 8 members in the RR and that is alot of unicyclists.

RR run dese streets........... Foo

Mr. Bertness

--
Uni_Yetti

[image: C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\My Documents\My Pictures\new
uni\robby yettie 2.JPG ]
Uni_Yetti's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4591

Old March 14th 04, 01:15 AM
unibrow

why would you want to join Royal Riders? We dont even know you and you
live in some foriegn place in the middle of know were!!!!! well the
UK... lol.

Its flattering that you want to join us but were full up. Plus, robby
counts as 3 riders,HA!

so really theres 11 ( Uni_Yetti ) llolololololol

oh ya and every other "gang" sucks a schmukison berry.

justin.

RR rules you fag nuts

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

phfff who unicycles...
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old March 14th 04, 02:54 AM
sockmonster

From the looks of your albums, it seems to me that Justin is the only
one with any skills

But, I admit, he can drop.

sometime I'll have to upload my videos. Show you what this warrior can
do....

RR.... you got to be kidding me...

Old March 14th 04, 03:54 AM
)----(x)

warriors go to prison............... ewwwww you know what goes on
there hahaha warriors are gay

lol RR is better then warrior (gay) pride