What's Good?

Old October 22nd 04, 09:26 PM
supabonbon

Default What's Good?

1. Taking a long Friday lunch beating around on the steel, rigid,
friction shifting bike hung with cheapo parts and BMX pedals.
2. Wearing an old flannel stolen from a friend.
3. Leftover pizza after a meeting on the 4th floor.

Life is good.

/s
Old October 22nd 04, 09:47 PM
Stephen Baker

SupaB says:

snip other good things

Life is good.

Trute! Life IS good.

Steve
Old October 23rd 04, 12:11 AM
(Pete Cresswell)

RE/
I'm not sure old pizza falls in the top 25.

Cold, day-old pizza is the food of the gods. It just needs that 24 hours or so
to reach it's full flavor.
--
PeteCresswell
Old October 23rd 04, 09:05 AM
Mr_Kingkillaha

(Pete Cresswell) Wrote:
RE/
I'm not sure old pizza falls in the top 25.

Cold, day-old pizza is the food of the gods. It just needs that 24
hours or so
to reach it's full flavor.
--
PeteCresswell

I would re-heat it, but thats my opinion.

--
Mr_Kingkillaha

Old October 23rd 04, 02:51 PM

Less then a minute in the microwave in some 50 sec.

I MTB 2004

Old October 23rd 04, 03:12 PM
bri719

supabonbon wrote:

3. Leftover pizza after a meeting on the 4th floor.

Life is good.

I did #3....cold pizza left in the fridge from Thursday's Italian
lunch...even better

bri

Old October 23rd 04, 03:14 PM
bri719

Mr_Kingkillaha wrote:

I would re-heat it, but thats my opinion.

blasphemy!

once it reaches the coagulated stage, no reason to try and bring it back
from the dead. just enjoy as-is (unless it's really bad pizza to begin
with, then it just turns into cardboard with a plastic substance
resembling cheese on top, and goes in the garbage)

Old October 23rd 04, 03:57 PM
small change

bri719 wrote:
supabonbon wrote:

3. Leftover pizza after a meeting on the 4th floor.

Life is good.

I did #3....cold pizza left in the fridge from Thursday's Italian
lunch...even better

bri

My vote is for left over Thai food, for breakfast.

penny s

Old October 23rd 04, 04:40 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

bri719 wrote:
Mr_Kingkillaha wrote:

I would re-heat it, but thats my opinion.

blasphemy!

once it reaches the coagulated stage, no reason to try and bring it
back from the dead. just enjoy as-is (unless it's really bad pizza
to begin with, then it just turns into cardboard with a plastic
substance resembling cheese on top, and goes in the garbage)

WHADDYA MEAN, goes in the garbage?!? You can live for 4-5 days on pizza in
that condition.

Bill "with or without nuking" S.