Who is Phillip J Morris, and why does he post here?

Old October 16th 04, 04:35 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Chris" wrote in message

"crit pro" wrote in message
om...
What is his ultera motive?

Is it true that it is Phil Z?

crit pro

You are the last ******* entitled to ask that question, you little freak!

His "Ultera" motive is to kick your "ultera"-annoying ass.

I have a bike with some Ultera components.

Old October 16th 04, 04:50 AM
Sierraman

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Dip****, there are only a few who know, and your not one of them.

I find the "I am in the club who knows CP's real name, and you are not"
comments pretty juvinile. The saddest part is that they are coming from
people who should be above it.

That's Juvenile and his name isn't really important. I just don't like the
Dickwad and gay remarks so I fired back. I am usually above it but like TR I
can be just as nasty. I think CP had taken so many licks that he became more
like several rbr types instead the nicer guy he was. Someone in a position
to know taking on the cheaters crusade certainly will give and take a ton of
crap from others. I enjoy reading about who the cheaters are and the inside
dirt. Others are just interested in stalking him into submission. I think
the runaway theories about D3 and his palamares will only further cloak his
identity. I say let his stay anonymous, since so many including you and I
are. If he posts 20 in a row or too many baseball threads then TR will crack
him, but otherwise if he stays on topic dishing the dirt, so be it. As for
the being civil, I wish I was more like Dan Connelly. :-)

Old October 16th 04, 05:11 AM
k.j.papai

"RWM" .com...

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Dip****, there are only a few who know, and your not one of them.

I find the "I am in the club who knows CP's real name, and you are not"
comments pretty juvinile. The saddest part is that they are coming from
people who should be above it.

TRUER WORDS never been written.

Old October 16th 04, 05:12 AM
k.j.papai

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Dip****, there are only a few who know, and your not one of them.

I find the "I am in the club who knows CP's real name, and you are not"
comments pretty juvinile. The saddest part is that they are coming from
people who should be above it.

That's Juvenile and his name isn't really important. I just don't like the
Dickwad and gay remarks so I fired back. I am usually above it but like TR
can be just as nasty. I think CP had taken so many licks that he became
more
like several rbr types instead the nicer guy he was. Someone in a position

Bruce -- blah blah blah blah blah.

to know taking on the cheaters crusade certainly will give and take a ton
of
crap from others. I enjoy reading about who the cheaters are and the
inside
dirt. Others are just interested in stalking him into submission. I think
the runaway theories about D3 and his palamares will only further cloak
his
identity. I say let his stay anonymous, since so many including you and I
are. If he posts 20 in a row or too many baseball threads then TR will
crack
him, but otherwise if he stays on topic dishing the dirt, so be it. As for
the being civil, I wish I was more like Dan Connelly. :-)

Bruce -- blah blah blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah blah
blah.Blah blah blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah blah
blah.Blah blah blah blah blah.

Bruce!

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Old October 16th 04, 06:33 AM
Chris

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...
Everyone has their obsession(s). I actually like Crit Pro. He makes me
look like the rational person that I am. ;-)

Hah! I knew there had to be a reason (you have) for speaking out in support
of that dickwad!

Old October 16th 04, 06:09 PM
Sierraman

"k.j.papai" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

[...]

That's right. LOL, Ken, you know who he is.

Old October 16th 04, 07:54 PM
RWM

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

[...]

OK, but you still sound like a bunch of 4th graders on the playground.

Old October 16th 04, 09:15 PM
Stewart Fleming

Jason Spaceman wrote:
Phillip Morris is posting here? Why would a tobacco company post on a cycling
newsgroup? ;-)

They heard that we give free advice on liability lawsuits.
Old October 17th 04, 01:20 AM
Sierraman

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

OK, but you still sound like a bunch of 4th graders on the playground.

yeah, it gets pretty silly sometimes, but it's just cycling recreational
newsgroup. No tech talk here, or anything related to income in the IT
industry. I find the interest in Critter Pro amusing and a nice break from
the reality of the daily grind. The Critter Pro saga continues.

Old October 17th 04, 02:54 AM
crit pro

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message ...
That's ulterior motive.

What is his ultera motive?

crit pro

Altria

figured it wouldn't take 4 days for the tobacco connection.

cp