Cardinals vs Red Sox 2 Baseball loving towns

Old October 22nd 04, 04:14 AM
crit pro

Default Cardinals vs Red Sox 2 Baseball loving towns

World Series starts Saturday evening.

First to win 4 games is the World Champion

Couldn't happen to two better baseball loving cities.

cp
Old October 22nd 04, 04:34 AM
Danny Callen

"crit pro" wrote in message
om...
World Series starts Saturday evening.

First to win 4 games is the World Champion

Couldn't happen to two better baseball loving cities.

cp

Dumbass~
You've already proven how much you know about baseball; stick to idiotic
rants about dopers.

Danny Callen
GO BOSOX

Old October 22nd 04, 06:27 AM
antoineg

Philip W. Moore, Jr. Wrote:
My beloved, home town Astros really blew it those last two games, huh?
At
least they finally won a playoff series. I remember going to games
when we
had Mike Scott and Nolan Ryan and being so sure the Strohs would win it
all.
But alas, they still can't get it done, despite buying Petit and
Cleamons.
Pretty pathetic, eh?Um...it's "Pettitte" and "Clemens" -- how beloved are they to you

anyway?

--
antoineg

Old October 22nd 04, 06:29 AM
antoineg

Danny Callen Wrote:
"crit pro" wrote in message
om...
World Series starts Saturday evening.

First to win 4 games is the World Champion

Couldn't happen to two better baseball loving cities.

cp

Dumbass~
You've already proven how much you know about baseball; stick to
idiotic
rants about dopers.

Danny Callen
GO BOSOXDoes Barry Bonds count?

--
antoineg

Old October 22nd 04, 06:35 AM
antoineg

Philip W. Moore, Jr. Wrote:
Geez, you're right Antoineg...I misspelled their names so they don't
mean
**** to me.Just sayin' - it's like if I, as a Mariners fan, misspelled "Ichiro" as

"Crit Pro."

--