Hand propelled bicycle

Old April 2nd 05, 03:28 AM
Rickie Stich

Default Hand propelled bicycle

Hi, I'm looking for information for 24-27 speed handpropelled bicycle -
preferrable the Challenger for a 13 yr, who wears body braces. I need to
know if there are.

Old April 2nd 05, 06:01 AM
Al Sharff

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 02:28:54 GMT, "Rickie Stich"
wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for information for 24-27 speed handpropelled bicycle -
preferrable the Challenger for a 13 yr, who wears body braces. I need to
know if there are.

start with:
http://www.dsusafw.org/
which is a group in Sacramento, Ca that will have info.

this may be the product you're looking for:
http://www.spokesnmotion.com/product...roduct_id=1022

do a web search for "hand cycles" and you'll find the products
available.

i've riden products like those listed on this page:

http://www.quickie-wheelchairs.com/A...did=7&catid=21

and they are a blast to ride.

try too test ride before you buy - some people don't have the skill
and control to ride some of the higher end bikes - but they are fun if
you do have the skills.

al sharff
take out the * to reply

New Bicycle Seat More Healthy for Men Paulpstein Social Issues 3 November 14th 04 12:53 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
A Bicycle Story Marian Rosenberg General 5 September 7th 03 01:40 PM