Jim McNamara and Ed Gin - together again!

Old April 30th 08, 02:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Jim McNamara and Ed Gin - together again!

On Apr 18, 8:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

No one will ever accuse you of originality. Having addressed the same
issues over and over and over again that you relentlessly reintroduced
over and over and over again, you are the one who goes on an an
because you are unable to comprehend or are unable to accept an
explanation when given over and over and over again. There is no
reason for me to continue (read go on ) merely because it pleases you
to have some way to **** away your time. Time is a precious commodity
that you have not mastered to waste wisely. I would consider allowing
you to have the last word if you'd guarantee that it would be your
last. Never mind you can have the last word. It will probably be
nothing more than you customary copy and past regurgitated boilerplate
already said over and over and over again. You't such a bore. - Jim
McNamara

"You are the one who goes on and on because you are a pathetic stalker who
is
given to sexual innuendo." - Ed Dolan

"Ed Dolan the Great is pure and noble. In fact, He is a Great Saint known
far
and wide as Saint Edward the Great." - Ed Dolan
[...]

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Apr 17, 2:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

This topic is long exhausted. I have addressed countless times the
sane issues reintroduced countless times. With nothing better to do
with his time, Ed Dolan is enamored of merry-go-round rhetoric (inane,
repetitious, cyclical redundancy). I am not . Time to find another
ride.

You are the one who goes on and on because you are a pathetic stalker who
is
given to sexual innuendo.

Ego defense mechanism ... PROJECTION. To view a fine example of Ed
Doaln engaging in stalking and sexual innuendo and more grievous
sexual accusations, I refer you (Ed and the readership) to the
thread ... Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters
and sidewalks ... wherein Dolan aptly demonstrates that he far exceeds
that which he accuses others of.