Bike trips slide show

Old March 31st 05, 03:31 PM
rtk

Default Bike trips slide show

I just put up slideshows of bicycle trips we took some years ago in
Ireland, France, Greece, Portugal, and Great Britain. Plus one hike
across Switzerland. They're very slow loading, so don't try without a
fast connection. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/e/x/exk7/

rtk
Old April 1st 05, 06:40 AM
RicodJour

rtk wrote:
I just put up slideshows of bicycle trips we took some years ago in
Ireland, France, Greece, Portugal, and Great Britain. Plus one hike
across Switzerland. They're very slow loading, so don't try without

fast connection. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:
http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/e/x/exk7/

Hey, thanks for sharing! I really liked the slides of Greece.
Someday...

Old April 1st 05, 03:18 PM
Olebiker

Ruth,

That is wonderful. Thank you.

Dick Durbin

Old April 1st 05, 06:20 PM
rtk

Ricodjour wrote:

Hey, thanks for sharing! I really liked the slides of Greece.
Someday...

Olebiker wrote:

Ruth,

That is wonderful. Thank you.

Dick Durbin

Thank YOU, Dick and Ric
I am happy to have them be seen. They were wonderful trips, not too
challenging, maybe 50 miles per day, always in May so that tiny
inexpensive roooms were always available without reservation. Even the
weather was mostly nice.

Ruth