Nice Retro Lemond Article

Old October 2nd 05, 01:57 AM
B. Lafferty

Default Nice Retro Lemond Article

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8987.0.html

Old October 2nd 05, 02:57 PM

That was good...

Old October 2nd 05, 09:56 PM

It's nice to see that Greg has not been whining as much......

Old October 2nd 05, 10:10 PM
B. Lafferty

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's nice to see that Greg has not been whining as much......

It ceased being whining on August 23rd.

Old October 3rd 05, 02:31 AM

??

Not certain what 8/23 refers to... But I was referring to Greg's change
of attitude over the past year or so.

Old October 4th 05, 06:36 AM
Steve

Brian, You would not suspect that Lemond ever took any of that stuff that
you think Armstrong has ? Remember 1989 ?
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8987.0.html

Old October 4th 05, 11:18 AM
B. Lafferty

"Steve" wrote in message
Brian, You would not suspect that Lemond ever took any of that stuff that
you think Armstrong has ? Remember 1989 ?
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8987.0.html

I have suspicions about Lemond using steroids and pointed that out here at
rbr back in 1994. Assuming that Lemond did get an iron shot from his doctor
father-in-law, the placebo effect might be more significant. If he did use
epo, I would have expected him to ride better than he did against Fignon
prior to the final day.