Typical Mountain Biker: "It's my bicycle and I'll cry if I want to!"

Old July 28th 12, 07:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Typical Mountain Biker: "It's my bicycle and I'll cry if I want to!"

Just too funny!

Pro mountain bike rider Kevin Van Hoovels throws tantrum after race

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cy...-1226435487790
It's my bicycle and I'll cry if I want to!

A 27 year old pro mountain biker reaches the summit of hissy fits when mechanical failures cause him to finish in second place.
Old August 2nd 12, 03:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Lamblies[_2_]

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Just too funny!

Pro mountain bike rider Kevin Van Hoovels throws tantrum after race

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cy...-1226435487790
It's my bicycle and I'll cry if I want to!

A 27 year old pro mountain biker reaches the summit of hissy fits when
mechanical failures cause him to finish in second place.

I guess even 'biking Belgium babies blubber' when things don't go their way
:-)

Jon~