opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Old February 14th 15, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The mechanical ignoramus Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/PeterHoward blows smoke over his errors

This entire splurge of personal abuse by the mechanical ignoramus Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard is intended as smoke to cover up his ignorance about boxer engines, for which anyone else would have apologized by now. Oh, that Jobst were here to enjoy me putting down this clown.

Enjoy. Nothing further is required from me.

Andre Jute
"Wild but exciting" -- New York Times

On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 10:59:25 PM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Good heavens, now this little failed writer, Anonymous Blue
Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard pretends he's a literary critic.

so jute liar, as your sociopathic behaviour becomes more florid i have
to be not less than three people.....

What a fool you are Jute.

Well, if Mills & Boon is as high as you aspire, even in another of
your anonymous "friends" supposed to give you credibility, what are
you doing with me? I don't grub around at that end of the market. Are
you quite sure you understand that there are different layers of
literature, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard?

Yes of course I am aware that there are numerous layers of Literature
Jute liar - you of course are at the very bottom of it, a mere
tradesman forever looking upwards at his betters who manage to make
writing a profession and who's works constitute art to your mere finger
painting.

If you want to be a writer, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter
Howard, it helps to have a feeling for the language. Instead of the
clumsy, indeed, clumpingly dull and meaningless "tradesman", try
"journeyman" as precise in meaning and more elegant too.

I have no desire whatsoever to be a writer and have no knowledge or
interest as to the abilities of Mark Harriss or Peter Howard in that
area. My talents are in other directions, however to poke another hole
in the verbal constructs you seek to place between your fragile little
ego and the real world, my use of language in relation to your skills
as a writer is entirely accurate. A journeyman learns from his betters
and equals, and sometimes manages to surpass their skills. A mere
tradesman, such as yourself, learns enough to get by and if he works
diligently, makes a living, albeit at the bottom rung.

just like you.

"And the best part is" just drips spite. It gives away so much more
about you than it says about me.

You see what I mean when I say above that you'll never cut it.
Instead of abusing me on the net, which wins you noting except
further humiliation guaranteed further to undermine your already
fragile self-esteem, you should have spent your time reading my
handbooks for other writers. Maybe you could have caught a tip; many
others did, and were published. Now it's probably too late.

Actually jute, abusing you on the net is fun because I refuse to play
by your troll rules and all you do is humiliate yourself. Idiot that
you are, you are too stupid to do the smart thing and walk away when
over matched.

There are 25 headline facts in that piece for you to disprove, enough
to keep you busy for another twenty years of stalking me with no
gain. That piece was designed to frustrate netstalkers just like you.
Go for your life, sonny: you clearly have nothing better to do with
it.

No sonny Jim Jute the silly, untruthful, little troll, they are your
assertions and yours to prove - but of course they are unprovable as
they are a fantasy product of your narcissistic personality disorder
and their existence is confined to your addled brain. That is to say,
you are so mad you probably believe they are true.

I will await you next response (if any, who knows Jute, you might grow
a brain), but my time is limited and engaging with you Jute is kind of
like trying to play chess with a pigeon, you knock over the pieces,
**** on the board and then fly away and tell the rest of the flock that
you "won".

But who knows, you might continue to amuse me.

Old February 14th 15, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Where's your apology for your gross ignorance on boxer engines, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard? Where's you apology for your lie that you saw a Porche 917 engine "torn down"? Or did they get lost in the same ether in which you claimed to be a Laverda "expert"? And BMW expert, and a Ducati expert, and... and... and... endlessly on.

On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 10:38:23 PM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Typical lying troll behaviour from you Jute liar - snip the bit that
causes you problems.

I reproduced your ignorance and lie in full, and do so again below. You snipped my entire post and then lied that I snipped yours. You're wanna netstalker scum, and everyone knows it now.

Your entire tirade is based on your *own* lying fantasy.

Man, you flatter yourself. You, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard, have zero achievement, zero profile, zero attraction to anyone, you contribute zero, you don't even have entertainment value. You're a waste of skin.

What a stupid ****wit you are Jute!

Even your abuse is second hand, twenty years out of date, a copy of what I invented for the Magnequest Scum.

So here's my previous post, which the ignorant clown Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard snipped in total -- while characteristically lying that I snipped his post:

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 2:52:29 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

This is an outright lie. Everyone who isn't a mechanical idiot knows that Porsche engines meet all the qualifications for being "boxer" engines. There is only one Porsche flat engine *ever* which was a flattened V, the 917, and the chances that a provincial peasant like Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard ever saw one "torn down" is less than nil.

The rest of this thread is full of the smoke Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard tries to blow over this gross error.

Where's your apology for this gross error, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard?

Or, if it is a deliberate lie, where is your retraction?

This isn't the first time this provincial ****ant peasant has tried to pose here as someone who knows something about mechanics.

Andre Jute
Now let us praise famous men (Ecclesiastes): Jobst would have enjoyed putting down this ignorant moron Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard

******

Andre Jute
Author of DESIGNING AND BUILDING SPECIAL CARS
"Just about every automobile manufacturer short of Porsche could learn something useful from Jute's book. We always knew suspensions were important, but he infuses them with excitement and art." -- CAR
Old February 14th 15, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Hysterical: Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howardspirals out of control

Don't you just love the headline on Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard puts on his latest vomit of scatalogical abuse: "Jute the stupid troll runs up the surrender flag and runs away like the vile simpering little coward it is"

Here's a nice (!) little sample of the hysterical nobody Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard spiraling out of control:
Indeed Jute, nothing was *ever* required from you - stupid, lying,
trolling, attention-whoring, **** of a thing that you are!

More from this wretched loser below but nothing more from me in this thread; I'm just reposting so that Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard's vicious spite stays on the record.

Andre Jute

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Feb 21).

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 3:07:29 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

This entire splurge of personal abuse by the mechanical ignoramus
Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard is intended as smoke
to cover up his ignorance about boxer engines, for which anyone else
would have apologized by now. Oh, that Jobst were here to enjoy me
putting down this clown.

Enjoy. Nothing further is required from me.

Indeed Jute, nothing was *ever* required from you - stupid, lying,
trolling, attention-whoring, **** of a thing that you are!

Your "Nothing further is required from me" is merely your attempt to
run up the surrender flag, tuck your tail between you legs and run
away, hoping that nobody will notice what a vile little coward you are.

And I am so difficult for you too try and handle that you have to try
and salve your puny little ego by pretending that I am not one, but
three people all ganging up on poor widdle jute.

Get over it sonny and keep your fool fingers off the keyboard.

Old February 14th 15, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The lying scumbag jute gets his face pushed into the mud wiithBlue Heeler's foot on the back of his stupid neck - Again!

Here is Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard's wet dream, in the headline:
The lying scumbag jute gets his face pushed into the mud wiith Blue Heeler's foot
on the back of his stupid neck - Again!

You wanted to be famous, Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard, so be be grateful that I'm making you indelibly famous -- well, at least notorious -- as a wannabe netbully.

Nothing more from me in this post, made mainly to preserve Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard's spite for posterity.

Oh, by the way, below, at last, he admits he is ignorant about Porsche engines, which is what I've been saying all along, but repeats his lie that he's seen a Porsche 917 engine "torn down" which I've already dealt with adequately above. Not that at this distance from the original offense it matters that he admits it, as everyone knew from the beginning, and before, from the Laverda contretemps, that Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard is a a mechanical moron and a liar.

Andre Jute
Fair to a fault

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 3:18:53 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Where's your apology for your gross ignorance on boxer engines,
Anonymous Blue Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard? Where's you apology
for your lie that you saw a Porche 917 engine "torn down"? Or did
they get lost in the same ether in which you claimed to be a Laverda
"expert"? And BMW expert, and a Ducati expert, and... and... and...
endlessly on.

Apologise to you? Snivelling little liar that you are Jute, you were
even too ****ing stupid to ask where I actually saw the *only* Porsche
engine I have ever seen pulled down. My "mistake" was in assuming that
the construction methods of that engine applied across the brand.

On the other hand you should start apologising for your obvious and
repeated lies about me.

And your therapist should consider increasing the dose of whatever
anti-psychotic you are supposed to be taking.

Let's just put my original post back in glorious isolation Jute - see
if you like it sonny.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I
seem to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree
V engine. They are no at "boxer"

Now lying pond scum that you are Jute - where are the "facts" on which
you based your lying fantasy?

Don't hold back now sonny, anytime you are ready will be just fine......

Andre Jute
Author of DESIGNING AND BUILDING SPECIAL CARS
"Just about every automobile manufacturer short of Porsche could
learn something useful from Jute's book. We always knew suspensions
were important, but he infuses them with excitement and art." -- CAR

My opinion of your books has already been stated Jute. Assuming for one
second the above endorsement actually exists in the real world - how
much of your publisher's advertising budget did it absorb?