F.S. Campy 9 speed 175mm Chorus cranks and bottom bracket.

Old December 10th 04, 09:35 PM
Alan Lukka

Default F.S. Campy 9 speed 175mm Chorus cranks and bottom bracket.

I have a set of 1998 Campy Chorus 9-speed cranks with 53/39 chainrings
for sale. I also have a Chorus Bottom Bracket that was used with the
cranks, it is English thread (102mm. spindle length). The crank arms
are in very good condition and the chainrings are in good condition.
The Bottom Bracket is very smooth and is in good condition. I am
asking $80.00 plus $10.00 shipping for everything.

-alan