god damn nike and versus

Old July 7th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default god damn nike and versus

these ****ing ****s showed us an ad on a chalk painting robot instead
of showing us how the crucial break formed today.

****ing whores.

by the time we joined the action again it was 5 minutes later.

un****ingbelievable

(and by the way this was in the PRIMETIME edited version)

it wasn't until the end of the broadcast they showed the action around
the traffic median and the right hand turn into the cross wind as a
footnote.

****ing *******s
Old July 7th 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:16:44 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
wrote:

these ****ing ****s showed us an ad on a chalk painting robot instead
of showing us how the crucial break formed today.

****ing whores.

by the time we joined the action again it was 5 minutes later.

un****ingbelievable

(and by the way this was in the PRIMETIME edited version)

it wasn't until the end of the broadcast they showed the action around
the traffic median and the right hand turn into the cross wind as a
footnote.

****ing *******s

You wouldn't complain about the Cadillac ads, although you'd think
they could find at least two decent looking females to do the ads.
Only one drives Cadillacs?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old July 7th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

i just don't understand how they could not edit this in in the 6-8
hours they had since being live. how could they **** up that bad. on
this morning's highlights it was #1 point to make. yesterday it was
an afterthough.

Old July 7th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
these ****ing ****s showed us an ad on a chalk painting robot instead
of showing us how the crucial break formed today.

****ing whores.

by the time we joined the action again it was 5 minutes later.

un****ingbelievable

(and by the way this was in the PRIMETIME edited version)

Your error is is assuming that you and VS share the same definition of EDIT.
Think of all the times that VS has misused the last day to televise a one
week race. Ten minutes of the six previous stage finishes and then 1:45 of
rolling along to the last sprint. I think of myself as a genuine cycling fan
and I find it unbearable. Must be unwatchable for the general public.

Old July 7th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

"Bill" a écrit profondement:

| EDIT. Think of all the times that VS has misused the last day to
| televise a one week race. Ten minutes of the six previous stage
| finishes and then 1:45 of rolling along to the last sprint. I think of
| myself as a genuine cycling fan and I find it unbearable. Must be
| unwatchable for the general public.

If you are really stuck try this as an alternative to whatever you can
get locally. You can surf the World and most of the channels I tried so
far work. But it's sadsack today since they seem to be burying some
Pervert whose exact cause of death is controversial. (Hovever Davey's
confidential sources came through with the Truth --- They found him in
the Kids Ward having a Stroke.)

http://www.worldlivetv.it/en/

It will come up with whatever is top of the Listing over on the left but
scroll down to whichever channel turns your crank.

For the Tour, RAI Due is the best although RAI have been known to switch
to RAI Tre when covering GTs

There was a wondeful retrospective of Coppi and Magni on RAI Sport Piu
too

You can fullscreen the feed too if you like but I don't bother.

Fast Screengrabz:
http://azurservers.com/fausto.jpg
http://azurservers.com/fiorenzo.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-

The Fed (which is not even a government agency, but rather a private
corporation consisting of mostly foreign bankers and answers to no
one) dictates America’s financial policies and is the obvious conduit
for the banking elite to control the financial world and, in
particular, the New World Order.

Damn!! Bill C Racing 7 December 22nd 08 03:33 AM
Nike Air Dunk Shoes,Women's Dunk, Dunk SB,Dunk High Tops,Nike ShoxShoes [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 16th 08 05:27 PM
nike shoes ,puma sneaker,nike running shoes ,Jorda like Unicycling 0 July 15th 07 05:26 PM
Damn!!! Bill C Racing 2 July 5th 06 12:15 AM
Damn! Sofa Unicycling 3 March 19th 04 12:51 PM