Roadie Gear/truth in advertising

Old October 8th 04, 02:13 AM
Paladin

Default Roadie Gear/truth in advertising

This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

paladin
Old October 8th 04, 02:31 AM
Bill Sornson

Paladin wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

This was too good not to share

Umm... no it wasn't.

Bill "re-thinking tomorrow's road ride" S.

Old October 8th 04, 02:44 AM
small change

Paladin wrote:
This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

paladin

it's not bike gear. If you read the fine print, it specifically says, "no
padding in the crotch".

penny

Old October 8th 04, 03:41 AM
jack

"small change" wrote in message
Paladin wrote:
This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

paladin

it's not bike gear. If you read the fine print, it specifically says, "no
padding in the crotch".

You could call it bike related if you use the Nashbar Butt Plug.

Old October 8th 04, 03:47 AM
Slacker

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:44:54 -0700, small change =

wrote:

Paladin wrote:
This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...15671&item=3D=

3933937373&rd=3D1&ssPageName=3DWDVW

paladin

it's not bike gear. If you read the fine print, it specifically says, =

"no
padding in the crotch".

penny

Only you would've picked up on that "feature."

-- =

Slacker - glad I aint no hom...errr... roadie!
Old October 8th 04, 04:02 AM
Slacker

On 7 Oct 2004 18:13:12 -0700, Paladin wrote:

This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...15671&item=3D=

3933937373&rd=3D1&ssPageName=3DWDVW

paladin

hehehe... gotta pass the lov'n =

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=3D52866

:-P
-- =

Slacker
Old October 8th 04, 12:44 PM
Michael Dart

Paladin wrote:
This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

paladin

it's not bike gear. If you read the fine print, it specifically says, "no
padding in the crotch".

You had to read the fine print to figure that out?!!! :^\ *shudder*

Mike

Old October 8th 04, 01:57 PM
Carla A-G

"Paladin" wrote in message
om...
This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

paladin

I've seen worse.

- CA-G
unspeakable GRS horrors...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old October 8th 04, 04:42 PM
Bill Sornson

Carla A-G wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
om...
This was too good not to sha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

paladin

I've seen worse.

What Jim wears in the privacy of your home is none of our...

Bill "sideshowbobshudder.wav(san)" S.

Advertising Vivian UK 21 April 26th 04 12:03 PM
Looks as if it is time to become a roadie miles todd Mountain Biking 5 October 28th 03 04:26 AM