German Muni and Trial Weekend 2008

Old January 1st 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
FatBoy-Dave

Default German Muni and Trial Weekend 2008

Okay the GMTW 2008 internet site is now open.
http://www.einradladen.net/gmtw/

It is going to be in southern Germany in Ellingen.

We will be finishing the Registration page this week.

We hav esomething for all levels of riders.
Cya there

David

--
FatBoy-Dave

http://www.municycle.com/

Dave
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wendino

Hi,

direct jump into the 'english page'
(http://www.einradladen.net/gmtw/index_en.html) .

Cheers
Roland

--
wendino

'municycle.com - unicycle.com Germany' (http://municycle.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Date ? Can't find it on the site, maybe it's just me being blind.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)

~o"o~Unicycle for Probailer2~o"o~
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Date ? Can't find it on the site, maybe it's just me being blind.

OMG, I'm blind to then
Can't see a date on the site either.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for Amanda~o"o~

Spoonthumb wrote:
im not knocking ur uni peter, i think it looks rugged and pimp almost
like the koxx effect on a kh

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wendino

Hi,

it is on Eastern, around 22th. March.

Roland

Old January 1st 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Thanks Roland ! I might try make it to this, I've friday to monday off
college. Would need to get time off work but that should be no problem.
I'll see how money is nearer the time.

Old January 2nd 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
FatBoy-Dave

Sorry, I forgot the date...

I thought everybody knew that it is Easter weekend !!!!

I guess not.

Hope that everyone can come...

David

--
FatBoy-Dave

http://www.municycle.com/

Dave
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
FatBoy-Dave

Hi Eeryone,

The Registration is now open for GMTW 2008.

Easter Weekend March 21 till March 23.

Hope to see alot of Faces.....

David

--
FatBoy-Dave

http://www.municycle.com/

Dave
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Hey,

I was interested in coming, but it looks really hard to get to,
especially since i would be flying.
What is the best airport to fly to, then can I get a train?
If it looks doable,I'd love to come!

Joe,

--
joe

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
FatBoy-Dave

Hi,

The closest airport is Nuernberg. All major Airlines fly in there.

That is about 30 miles from us. I can pick u up or have u picked up or
u could take the train. There are a lot of People coming from that
area. Hope to cya

David

--
FatBoy-Dave