Another Mountain Biker Killed Practicing another Extreme Sport

Old January 21st 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
pmh

Default Another Mountain Biker Killed Practicing another Extreme Sport

Mike Vandeman wrote:

Drivel, repetitious hogwash - oh! I repeat myself as does the great MV!

Away three months & the same old same old same old . . . .

Old January 21st 07, 08:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:58:58 -0700, "Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus"
wrote:
And the point of this post is....?

Ask your mommy to explain it for you.

She said it is fruitless to argue with a fanatic or a lunatic. You are both.
Probably a bit of a fruitcake too, so I suppose fruitless is not literal.

You practice "extreme stupidity" and are a true ground breaker. We can all
only hope that you end up killing yourself in your extreme pursuit, and then
we can have a year long celebration on usenet!

"Ding, Dong, the twit is gone!!!!" ....

Crack a brew, get out the bong ...
Old January 21st 07, 04:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Mike Romain

pmh wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Drivel, repetitious hogwash - oh! I repeat myself as does the great MV!

Away three months & the same old same old same old . . . .

LOL! Months????

Man he has been on the same soapbox since he got let out of the asylum
years ago. He got soo stoned back in the psychedelic days he forgot to
come down so they finally let him out figuring he was basically harmless...

Mike

Old January 21st 07, 07:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Mike Vandeman

On 20 Jan 2007 20:33:21 -0800, "pmh" wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:

Drivel, repetitious hogwash - oh! I repeat myself as does the great MV!

Away three months & the same old same old same old . . . .

People who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. I guess
mountain bikers are hopeless.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 21st 07, 07:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
pmh

Mike Romain wrote:
pmh wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Drivel, repetitious hogwash - oh! I repeat myself as does the great MV!

Away three months & the same old same old same old . . . .

LOL! Months????

Oh, I know, he's been this word-for-word idiot since I first discovered
this NG several years ago. For various reasons I'm absent for several
weeks or so, it's been more than once, but there's no change. And he
still tries to imply that I'm a mountain biker when I've repeatedly
stated I do not even know any muontain bikers at all.

And that "pure habitat" psychosis . . . . now joined by the cell phone
psychosis . . . . .

Mild-to-slow entertainment on an otherwise blustry winter's day. These
threads have always been full of sound & fury signifying nothing, but
it's too cold & windy outside just now. I'l take whatever amusement may
be had from the same old same old same old.

Old January 21st 07, 09:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Mike again revels in the death of a human

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:26:28 -0800, cc wrote:

Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Freeride Entertainment's Carey Bokser perishes in backcountry
By Darren Davidson

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And the point of this post is....?

....that mike is a sick ****.

At one time I would have agreed with you. But after watching ATV'ers,
Snowmobilers, Mountain Bikers, destroy themselves and the environment,
I simply don't give a hoot when some idiot gets killed. Homo Sapiens
is not an endangered species.

Max
Old January 21st 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
RpJ

Mike Vandeman wrote:

Drivel, repetitious hogwash - oh! I repeat myself as does the great MV!

Away three months & the same old same old same old . . . .

People who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. I guess
mountain bikers are hopeless.

And I guess that is why you keep repeating it.

It surely sucks to be you.

Old January 22nd 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Gosh, should anybody be surprised that the poor ******* died doing something
other than biking?

Maybe if he stuck to riding his bike, he would be with us today.

It pains me to put in the luimp with morons because morons look intelligent
when compared to you. Jeez, Mike, this is a new low. Just when I thought
there were no new lows ...

Old January 22nd 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:54:54 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

Gosh, should anybody be surprised that the poor ******* died doing something
other than biking?

It proves that mountain bikers have no sense whatsoever. They are
their own worst enemies.

Old January 22nd 07, 01:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:43:05 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:26:28 -0800, cc wrote:

Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Freeride Entertainment's Carey Bokser perishes in backcountry
By Darren Davidson

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And the point of this post is....?

....that mike is a sick ****.

At one time I would have agreed with you. But after watching ATV'ers,
Snowmobilers, Mountain Bikers, destroy themselves and the environment,
I simply don't give a hoot when some idiot gets killed. Homo Sapiens
is not an endangered species.

Max

The mountain bikers wish I would shut up, so that, I guess, MORE
people will fooloshly kill themselves. Obviously, they don't care
about their own peers. They have done NOTHING to prevent deaths like
this. And they want to clainm that I'M the one who's callous?! Just
the opposite is true.....
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande