SRAM PC-109R & Campy Groupset

Old December 1st 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
George K.

Default SRAM PC-109R & Campy Groupset

Hello all,

I am wondering whether anyone of you tried installing a SRAM PC-109R
10 on a Campy groupset? My crank, front, and rear derailluers are
Chorus from 2004 while the Cassette is a Record Ti from 2006.

TIA,
George
Old December 2nd 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Nov 30, 7:33*pm, "George K." wrote:
Hello all,

I am wondering whether anyone of you tried installing a SRAM PC-109R
10 on a Campy groupset? * My crank, front, and rear derailluers are
Chorus from 2004 while the Cassette is a Record Ti from 2006.

TIA,
George

Should work fine. Early Campy 10s chains were 6.1mm, but since then,
everybody (including Campy) have settled on 5.9mm for 10s (11s chains
are 5.5mm).

Equipment: when are we going to see the SRAM groupset? Simon Brooke Racing 19 June 1st 06 01:50 PM
Mavic, groupsets, and business strategy (was Equipment: when are we going to see the SRAM groupset?) Simon Brooke Techniques 13 June 1st 06 01:50 PM
SRAM road groupset David Martin UK 1 October 15th 05 04:43 PM
FS: Retro Campy MTB Groupset Gemma Kernich Marketplace 2 September 2nd 04 11:30 AM
FS: Retro Campy MTB Groupset Gemma Kernich Australia 2 September 2nd 04 11:30 AM