"T-Bone" Danielson making new friends

Old April 10th 05, 12:56 AM
DA74

Tim Mullin wrote:
"k.papai" wrote in news:1113080046.316946.122050
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

PROVE IT if you have ever raced anywhere. Show me a
result. I DARE YOU.

Ken,
The only thing as pathetic as a pro trying to impress the

wannabes with
his proness, is a wannabe who actually cares about it.

Yeah Ken, you throbbing chubb of Fredness. Give in to your desires and
worship me.
-DA74, pathetic purveyor of wannabe spunk

Old April 10th 05, 05:24 AM
k.papai

I knew I'd win...
3rd grade language from a nobody living the 20K dream. You throw down
and these DA losers have nothing with which to answer. No ones no where
no names afraid of the world.

Impressive.

I bow... You're too cool.

-kjp

Old April 10th 05, 05:26 AM
k.papai

For one rare time you're wrong Tim.
I have never backed down, these dicks/nobodies/liars like DA74 never
back up their words and hide; they are afraid; they're girlie men
behind a kybd.

-Ken

Old April 10th 05, 05:53 AM
crit PRO

Ken

The truth is we are the ones getting the last laugh at a guy like you.
Don't be so proud that your identiy is known to all. I'm sure your old
man would be disappointed with what you've done for the family
name......as well as blood line. I guess it's a SF thing. Right, buddy?

crit P R O

Old April 10th 05, 07:00 AM
DA74

Tim Mullin wrote:
"DA74" wrote in

@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

So don't let our public bashing of the Danielsons
or the Subways give you a false sense of
entitlement to join in, 'cause you don't have it.
Slog through the trenches and gut out enough chits
to clip in at the line at any race of your choosing
on the UCI road calendar then come...

You can choose any UCI race you want?
So I guess you're on a Pro Tour team
then? So why aren't you over in Europe right now?

No, Phildo is invited to choose anything at all from the UCI calendar,
toe the line and come back and sling his lingual smack.

This from the guy who said,
"You shouldn't be impressed with any 'pro'.
It's a ridiculous designation here.
In the US most are just glorified cat ones."

Right, I agree with myself all over again. But make the distinction, no
one's asking or expecting anyone to be "impressed". That's just how a
handful of you jagoffs read it. It's indicative of an overwhelming
sense of inadequacy clouding your reading comprehension. And I find it
interesting. It's actually a recurring theme I've observed among you
coulda been shoulda been masters types. CP's tongue in cheek references
to his 'proness' make you guys nuts. It's hilarious. In fact, I may
write about in the next edition of The Fattie Whisperer - so thanks for
reminding me.

Know where you stand and post accordingly.

Seems like you too have forgotten your place.

Or more likely, I am very well assured of it. Now instead of digging
through my laundry, let me humbly suggest that you reread your own
posts and follow your own advice so we don't have to have this
unnecessary back and forth in the futu

Tim Mullin wrote:
No, that sawed-off little chamios sniffer
isn't the problem. It's everyone who
replies to him that is.
Ignore him, and he'll go away eventually.

Sniffing Subway women's team chamois after every race,
-DA74

Old April 10th 05, 06:13 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

"crit PRO" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ken

The truth is we are the ones getting the last laugh at a guy like you.
Don't be so proud that your identiy is known to all. I'm sure your old
man would be disappointed with what you've done for the family
name......as well as blood line. I guess it's a SF thing. Right, buddy?

crit P R O

Dick Blow,

You are wrong again. You'd never shoot your mouth off like that in my face
or probably even Ken's.

Unless you come from a long line of pussy cowards, you aren't making your
family proud.

You take your little aggression out here because you can't do it on a bike.
Domestic Crit Pro talking **** about the big-leaguers.

Fag.

-Philip

Old April 10th 05, 11:36 PM
Tim Mullin

"DA74" wrote in news:1113112850.508856.49720
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

No, Phildo is invited to choose anything at all from the UCI calendar,
toe the line and come back and sling his lingual smack.

But that's not what you said, is it? You said the entitlement to join in
was to:

Slog through the trenches and gut out enough chits
to clip in at the line at any race of your choosing
on the UCI road calendar then come...

So, I ask, does that describe you? Unlike others, I don't doubt your pro
credentials....****, I don't even care. But you're the one talking smack
here. You set the critera for slinging the smack. Can you, per your
requirements, "clip in at the line at any race of your choosing on the UCI
road calendar?" I shouldn't have to remind a pro that the Pro Tour (which
is on the UCI road calendar) isn't like some industrial park crit in
Merced where you can throw down your license and thrity bucks and go race.
Unless you're a big name, on a big team, you're not going to get to pick
and choose your races. And it does seem highly unlikely that a big name,
on a big team, is going to be sitting at home on the west coast, on a
sunday afternoon in april, posting to rbr.

It's actually a recurring theme I've observed among you
coulda been shoulda been masters types. CP's tongue in cheek references
to his 'proness' make you guys nuts.

Doesn't make me nuts. Again, aside from your occasional, sad little, "I am
so great" outbursts, I could care less. And the only reason I call you out
on those, is because usually you're smart and funny, and that's good--but
when you stoop to trying to one-up wannabes like Phil and Ken, that's just
sad. Only a ****** really gives a **** what the wannabes have to say. And
I must say, your original reply to Phil was way too serious and self-
important to let me think you don't care what he thinks.

Tim Mullin wrote:
No, that sawed-off little chamios sniffer
isn't the problem.

Speaking of clouded reading comprehension....go back and reread what I
posted. That wasn't in reference to you or Crit Pro. I actually find you
two worthwhile (most of the time) contributors to rbr. That was about
monkey boy Magilla, who I don't read or reply to anymore. For now, I enjoy
your stuff, but much more of this whiney, pouty ****, and you'll be off to
Monkey Island too.
Old April 11th 05, 02:59 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

ink.net...

Tim Mullin wrote:
No, that sawed-off little chamios sniffer
isn't the problem.

Speaking of clouded reading comprehension....go back and reread what I
posted. That wasn't in reference to you or Crit Pro. I actually find you
two worthwhile (most of the time) contributors to rbr. That was about
monkey boy Magilla, who I don't read or reply to anymore. For now, I enjoy
your stuff, but much more of this whiney, pouty ****, and you'll be off to
Monkey Island too.

Tim,

I don't pretend to be anybody. I am who I am, and so be it. If that make me
a wannabe, of well.

-Philip.