LBS feedback

Old March 20th 05, 10:47 PM
AC

Default LBS feedback

Has anybody got any feedback about the quality of Cycleworks Box Hill.
I have used them in the past and am in two minds? I am looking for
somebody or somewhere who does good mechanical work without thinking I
know nothing about how my bike works.

Anybody recommend a good wrench between CBD and Blackburn?

Wizwheelz Terra Trike 3.6 feedback needed Ted Recumbent Biking 5 October 31st 05 12:37 AM
feedback please blujay.com Marketplace 6 January 4th 05 06:15 AM
Calderazzo feedback brake system Max Techniques 11 September 16th 04 03:12 AM
Feedback on proposed new device Shotokan Rides 1 March 17th 04 06:00 AM
Feedback wanted on Ritchey Road OCR rims Alan Techniques 6 November 3rd 03 05:06 PM