Council that fined girl, 5, for running lemonade stand slaps bikeshop owners with penalty for offering a free pump

Old August 3rd 17, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:03:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's drivel

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" in action:
"An electric fence would be less visible, and funnier to watch the kids
Old August 3rd 17, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:03:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

My taxes are paying for the likes of you

You despicable LIAR! You live OFF other people's taxes! You repeatedly
BRAGGED about having gotten more money from the British state than you ever
paid in!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:
Old August 3rd 17, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:52:48 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the sociopathic DRIVEL

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Cycle lanes are a stupid (and in this case dangerous) idea, and many
Old August 3rd 17, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:33:10 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's DRIVEL

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
Old August 3rd 17, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:58:12 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The only part too narrow is between the pump and the lamppost. Any
sensible council worker (like there any!) would just tell them to move
the pump round the other side.

The problem is the typical Gestapo approach by most council workers and
the general lack of common sense that they show.

+1

Now THAT goes to show what kind of an idiot Bod himself is! BG

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":
Old August 3rd 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:46:55 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The footway, no matter how wide or narrow it may be, should be available
in its entirety for legitimate pedestrian uses, including the pushing of
prams and similar items.

HA! **** you!

YOU can't **** ANYONE ...other than yourself, you unwashed ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world he's
living in:
Old August 3rd 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:57:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I already posted that link earlier.

I was not aware of this m'lud.

You aren't aware of a LOT of things, you brain dead sociopathic misfit!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's
Old August 3rd 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:57:49 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I do not accept excuses in this court.

I do not recognise your laws.

I KNEW it: Bod is an idiot like you! What took me so long to see it! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
mind:
Old August 3rd 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:49:05 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!

[taser activated]

Oooh that tickles!

Idiots! tsk

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:
Old August 3rd 17, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Council that fined girl, 5, for running lemonade stand slaps bike shop owners with penalty for offering a free pump

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 16:08:30 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:
On 03-Aug-17 3:18 PM, doug wrote:
On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 1:52:52 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson
Sword wrote:
On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:16:36 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:
On 03-Aug-17 1:03 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:27:07 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

On 03-Aug-17 12:03 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:45:32 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

On 02-Aug-17 11:49 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 23:43:44 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

On 02-Aug-17 10:09 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 21:43:36 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

On 02-Aug-17 8:13 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 20:07:01 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

Can you post a picture of you using a disabled bay
without a blue badge,
please give date, time and location.

**** off grasser.

You must be really proud of this post.

Unlike you I can think straight. Why do we have 10
disabled parking bays at a supermarket when only 1 has a
disabled person in it, and the
rest are left empty?

Must be a strange supermarket, not like any I have seen.

Doesn't have to be a supermarket. There's a law that
requires something
like 8% of your parking spaces to be for the disabled, yet
there aren't
8% disabled.

Could you quote that law?

No, because I'm not interested in it.

You must be, because you mentioned it.

I mentioned to my neighbour the other day that my other
neighbour had bought a Mercedes. Does that mean I'm interested
in Mercedes cars?

You seem to be interested in a law that you don't know about.

No, I'm annoyed by it, not interested.

But I know for a fact that it
exists, as my place of work was forced to obey it when they
rebuilt their car park.

Probably not a law then, but a condition of planning.

Something they had to follow, by law.

However the management sent round en email telling us
to ignore all but two of the spaces. We also had to park over
the lines, since disabled bays are wider and were wasting
precious space.

Everybody knows that you can get a wheelchair out in the same
space as a normal parking space.

Not my problem.

Your compassion is noted.

I didn't make those people disabled, I have no need to feel sorry
for them.
My last place of work had 10 spaces, and we had 1 disabled
woman, and 1 fat woman who claimed she was disabled.

So you don't know if she was disabled.

I knew her enough to know all that was wrong was she was
severely obese. She could only use a 4x4 as other cars
bottomed out on the suspension.

See above.

Being obese is self inflicted. There should be no assistance
with it whatsoever.

But was that her disability?

Yes. She was in fact so fat her legs could not carry her up a
flight of stairs.
Are we expecting more invalids soon?

Who is this 'we'?

The people who make the crazy laws, do try to keep up at the
back.

You used the word 'we', now you say you are making laws.

I didn't say me or I.

Perhaps you should learn the use of English.

Perhaps you should learn a more modern English.

You said 'we' is the people making laws, when you use the word
'we' it includes yourself.

No it doesn't. I could mean "my country" - as in "we're invading
Iraq" does not necessarily mean I'm a solider on the front.
Why does the country spend millions making everything
disabled friendly,
instead of thousands making the disabled able to cope with
things as they are?

Do please tell this group how many thousands it would take
to help the
disabled to cope, and what you would suggest doing?

Upgrading a few wheelchairs is cheaper than modifying all the
pavements.

So no answer then.

The answer is: "Upgrading a few wheelchairs". Is your
disability blindness?

See above.

Why do you object to buying a decent chair?

If I had need of one, I would buy the best I could afford.

You should buy what you need to be able to fit in with everyone
else, and not expect everyone else to change their ways to suit
you.
What gives the government the right to take my taxes and
spend them on
things I didn't authorise? You want to help the disabled,
you give money to a charity, but taking it from me is
THEFT.
What charity would be able to provide closer access to
facilities that
the disabled might want to use?

Who cares? The point is money should not be taken from
someone if they
don't wish it to be.

So no answer then.

You agree with mass theft do you?

Nothing to do with the question asked.

My taxes are paying for the likes of you to have the entire
country made nice for you. I didn't authorise that payment from
my bank account. You stole it.

For some reason you seem to think that I am disabled.

I can't think of any other reason you'd stand up for them so much.

And why are you in a cycling group? Wheelchairs aren't bicycles.

Because this thread is about a cyclist shop, you can read the
subject title can't you?

But you're in the group, and you can't cycle if you're disabled.

--
Definition of a secretary:
An office fixture that isn't permanent until it's been screwed on

Tony, It's about time you gave up on the loser.

A good idea, but it was fun to let him dig himself into a bigger hole
each time.

I'm not the one digging the hole you silly left winger. Mr Smith's
taxes should not pay for Mr Jones's misfortune because he was stupid
enough to be run over by a bus and now thinks he's more important
than everyone else because he's in a wheelchair.

Sez the tosser who tried and failed to claim invalidity benefits. Apart from
his natural gross stupidity, there was nothing wrong with him.
Sez the tosser who has cost the nation thousands in benefits.
Sez the tosser who is claiming tax credits.

OT cyclist fined after running a red light. doug UK 6 July 21st 17 03:29 AM
discount girl easter dress baby girl briggs washington state northface metropolis girl [email protected] Recumbent Biking 0 March 24th 08 12:37 PM
Lemonade drinkers John Hearns UK 27 September 25th 05 09:21 AM
Useful gadget for Trike owners - DIY stand from scrap wood (Swiftlet) Paul W Recumbent Biking 2 November 25th 04 09:00 AM
Melbourne Council wants to startup 'free bike' schemeikes flyingdutch Australia 15 March 3rd 04 04:41 PM