A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Racing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 17th 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,385
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

Bail Conditions will be set for this local Mountain Bike Wannabee cum
Mad Bomber in a Toronto Courtroom tomorrow, eleven months after he
was arrested and charged with mischief, possession of explosives,
weapons and intimidating ¡°justice system participants¡±.

But in a land where the Prime Minister regularly commits acts of High
Treason without any noticeable reaction from the Press and campaigns on
Election Day openly in defiance of Canada's Election Laws, the Bail
Conditions are liable to be quite restrictive and severe.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://usera.imagecave.com/daveycroc...lishdragon.jpg
Ads
  #2  
Old May 17th 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,142
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

You left off one line from your sig. I fixed it for you.

On May 17, 12:53*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
Bail Conditions will be set for this local Mountain Bike Wannabee cum
Mad Bomber in a Toronto Courtroom tomorrow, eleven months after he
was arrested and charged with mischief, possession of explosives,
weapons and intimidating “justice system participants”.

But in a land where the Prime Minister regularly commits acts of High
Treason without any noticeable reaction from the Press and campaigns on
Election Day openly in defiance of Canada's Election Laws, the Bail
Conditions are liable to be quite restrictive and severe.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

Davey "I never met a windmill I wouldn't take a tilt at" Crockett

  #3  
Old May 18th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,385
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| You left off one line from your sig. I fixed it for you.

| Davey Crockett
| Flying the Flag of the English
| The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg
| Davey "I never met a windmill I wouldn't take a tilt at" Crockett

Well thanks a million.

But somebody has to do it.

And at least it leaves you lot free to Idolize Lance and Demonize
Alberto, right?

Davey
--
Will someone please tell M'Bongo ::
The notion that governments derive their only just authority from
the consent of the governed is a foundational principle of the
American experiment.
  #4  
Old May 18th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,142
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

On May 17, 7:49*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| You left off one line from your sig. *I fixed it for you.

| Davey Crockett
| Flying the Flag of the English
| The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg
| Davey "I never met a windmill I wouldn't take a tilt at" Crockett

Well thanks a million.

But somebody has to do it.

And at least it leaves you lot free to Idolize Lance and Demonize
Alberto, right?


There's plenty to idolize and demonize in this world. Like the old
woman said, "You to your fancy, and me to my Nancy." as she kissed the
cow.

As long as you're enjoying life, and not trying too hard to interfere
with people enjoying theirs, I'm good with it.

BTW, Lance and Alberto barely register on my Richter. I like the more
obscure young and up-coming, and old and still kicking riders better.

R
  #5  
Old May 18th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,385
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

RicodJour a écrit profondement:


| There's plenty to idolize and demonize in this world. Like the old
| woman said, "You to your fancy, and me to my Nancy." as she kissed the
| cow.

| As long as you're enjoying life, and not trying too hard to interfere
| with people enjoying theirs, I'm good with it.

| BTW, Lance and Alberto barely register on my Richter. I like the more
| obscure young and up-coming, and old and still kicking riders better.


Well Davey just keeps plodding along, Comforting the Afflicted and
Afflicting the Comfortable ******z

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://usera.imagecave.com/daveycroc...lishdragon.jpg
  #6  
Old May 18th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,142
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

On May 18, 12:37*am, RicodJour wrote:

BTW, Lance and Alberto barely register on my Richter. *I like the more
obscure young and up-coming, and old and still kicking riders better.


Like Chris Horner. Woot!

R
  #7  
Old May 19th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,385
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| On May 18, 12:37*am, RicodJour wrote:
|
| BTW, Lance and Alberto barely register on my Richter. *I like the more
| obscure young and up-coming, and old and still kicking riders better.

| Like Chris Horner. Woot!

Chris Who?

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://usera.imagecave.com/daveycroc...lishdragon.jpg
  #8  
Old May 19th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,142
Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

On May 18, 7:50*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| On May 18, 12:37*am, RicodJour wrote:
|
| BTW, Lance and Alberto barely register on my Richter. *I like the more
| obscure young and up-coming, and old and still kicking riders better.

| Like Chris Horner. *Woot!

Chris Who?


Horner. Woot!

Say it loud, I'm old and I'm proud!

R
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This year's bail-out... Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] UK 13 August 12th 09 07:31 PM
Big Bail And Busted Uni Video? trials_uni Unicycling 54 March 19th 07 11:06 PM
bail outs? core Racing 8 July 15th 06 05:52 PM
Stupid bail video kapoute Unicycling 10 January 3rd 06 12:50 AM
Had to bail out. Simon Mason UK 3 March 21st 04 09:28 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.