FS: Yaqui Mariola frame + Ouzo Aero Pro fork

Old June 11th 05, 02:15 AM

Default FS: Yaqui Mariola frame + Ouzo Aero Pro fork

FS: 2002 Yaqui Mariola frame, Reynolds Ouzo Aero Pro fork, and headset.
This frame is absolutely amazing, very comfortable, and rides like a
dream. This frame was built to be ridden fast. A photo of the frame
(built up as a complete bike) can be seen at:

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~mbey387...i_high_res.jpg
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~mbey3875/yaqui_med_res.jpg
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~mbey3875/yaqui_low_res.jpg

GEOMETRY
Top tube: 55.0 cm (c-c)
Seat tube: 53.6 cm (c-c), 58.0 cm (c-t)
Head tube: 14.0 cm
Chainstay length: 40.0 cm
Seat tube angle: 76.5 degrees
Head tube angle: 73.0 degrees

WHY I'M SELLING IT - that's easy...with twin 20-month old boys at home,
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to be a good dad, a good husband,
a good employee, and to train seriously for triathlons. I'll buy
another tri bike in the future when I can get serious about triathlons
again.

MONEY STUFF - The advertised price of a new Mariola frame and Ouzo Aero
fork is $2085 (see www.yaquiusa.com for details). While I believe that
buying a bike from Ves Mandaric is worth every last cent that you pay,
I realize that the price of a new frame/fork is pretty steep for many
of us. Therefore, I'm asking $925 OBO for the frame, fork, and headset.
If you're not completely satisfied with the frame and fork, just send
it back to me and I'll completely refund your money. Really, it's that
simple.

ADDITIONAL INFO - If you need additional information about the bike,
the best way to contact me is by e-mail at . I live in
Plymouth, MI, so anyone in the area who may be interested in the frame
is welcome to arrange a time to see it in person.