First Brazilian Unicycling convention??

Old November 19th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

Default First Brazilian Unicycling convention??

hello guys!

I just went back from the 9 Brazilian Juggling Convention and for the
first time we had a looking from the staff for the unicyclist

When we arrived at the convention we saw a full pallets trial course .
We never had that attention from the staff

Later i got the information that we was in 100 unicyclists on the
convention.

We had a meeting and we discussed about how unicycling is growing
around here and what we can do to make it bigger.

We started to think if we are ready to make the first convention around
here.

One of the dates we are thinking is around the 2009 summer (january and
february)

Our biggest problem for a convention here is the lack of information,
we dont have people good enough to teach on a workshop.

so i was wondering. what are the chances that peoples from others
country come?

What are the chances that a pro unicycler come to help on the workshops
?

if anyone want to contact me direct try my email

thanks for the attention

we are trying to make unicycling in Brazil a real thing!

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 19th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Paaske

you just call and I will be happy to join you !!

--
Paaske
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 20th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

i love you guys.....

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 20th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Ae Victor!

Cara não consegui ir pra a convenção... Tive coisas de guitarra e minha
mãe me enxeu o saco pq não queria que eu fosse sozinho!
Mas vamo conversar sobre isso ai depois... Meu pai talvez possa ajudar
agente... Ele tem contato na Koxx tamém...
Quando falei com o Yoggi a ultima vez, ele tava indo pra Colombia (3 a
9 de novembro)... Pra rodar alguma cosia ligada a publicidade!

Como é a longo prazo a Koxx pode querer mandar alguem pra ca... Pra
rodar alguma coisa sl...e aproveita o gancho da convenção...
Vamo combina de conversar sobre isso direitinho... Como meu pai fais os
eventos de Trial... tem mto contato em possíveis patrocinadores... De
bike eu tenho na Sundown, Pro X, Caloi.. Uma pa...então agente tendo
mais ou menos uma proposta posso pega esses contatos e te passar...ou
posso correr atraz disso...!

Até me animei agora...hhehehe...

Abraços...Vamo agita de ih treinar! Esse fim de semana vc vai tar po
SP!?
Hi!

I loved the idea... But it's very complex organize a convention... We
really need time, sponsors and help from the other riders...

We really need a good rider too...

We first need to organize everything here before of close something
with someone.. but the idea is great!

Best regards!

--
pedrotejada