SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Old November 29th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Default SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

SWUM are hosting a unicycle hockey tournament on Jan 3rd 2009, at
Riverside Leisure centre in Exeter. This will be part of the UUU hockey
league.

We have space for up to 9 teams in a round robin competition - LOTS of
games for each team- on two courts.
Teams entered so far
SWUM
Cardiff
Severn Wheelers
Sheffield

Teams that have expressed an interest but not confirmed
Stockton
LUnis
Southampton Penguins

More info on the day is on the SWUM website at
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old November 30th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

Hi Sarah, yes we'll definitley bring a team.

Dan - Southampton Penguins

--
lowlight
Old November 30th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

and the LUnis will be there too!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old November 30th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

If I can get enough people to ride in my village by then can I join??

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting one...
Old November 30th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Are there any teams near the west middleands because if there are i
would like to enter but i don't no any unicycleists neare here. If there
are any teems i would love to enter.

--
Eccycycler

Freestyling is prity grait.
Old December 1st 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

samwii;1140619 wrote:
If I can get enough people to ride in my village by then can I join??

Even if you can't find a whole team you can come and join in. Drop me n
e-mail to the address on the SWUM web site and I can put you name down
for scratch team.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old December 23rd 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Update on registered teams

SWUM
LUnis
Severn Wheelers
Cardiff
Sheffield

Probably* also
(* as in not had money from but expecting them)
Southampton
Lunis part 2
Severn Wheelers part 2

still room for a scratch team... let me know if you want to be in it.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old December 23rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

Wow. I'd love to be able to just ride around with some other
unicyclists! I can't imagine living some place were there are enough
unicyclists around to form even one hockey team; let alone an entire
tournament! That is awesome! ... back to riding by myself...

--
MuniSano
Old December 23rd 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mynameisnotfred

sarah.miller;1140320 wrote:
SWUM are hosting a unicycle hockey tournament on Jan 3rd 2009, at
Riverside Leisure centre in Exeter. This will be part of the UUU hockey
league.

We have space for up to 9 teams in a round robin competition - LOTS of
games for each team- on two courts.
Teams entered so far
SWUM
Cardiff
Severn Wheelers
Sheffield

Teams that have expressed an interest but not confirmed
Stockton
LUnis
Southampton Penguins

More info on the day is on the SWUM website at
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html

stockton are now called j.u.s.t / just
but im not in charge so

--
mynameisnotfred

MY name is Not fred its EMILY
Old December 24th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Sorry for not paying - forgot we had to! Having a job seems to screw my
memory up completely! The guys from Soton will pay on the day if that's
ok? Hope you all have fun!

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Be who you are and say what you feel, as those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.