Unispin

Old December 29th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Default Unispin

One bit of advice i dont think you will find on here is to land as
lightly on your feet as possible (on the pedals) - this minimises impact
issues of landing slightly off centre on your pedals... the lighter you
can land the better
EDIT: In other words dont SLAM back down on your pedals... just 'place'
your feet back down.

--
mill_mobile
Old December 29th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Governor

Nice!!!
You need to show me next time

--
Governor
Old December 29th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

WHampson;1159796 wrote:
im super stoked because I just landed one today.

Good job W.

I'm trying them at the moment, but I haven't given them any solid hour
long practice sessions. I've been trying them for a few minutes, here
and there, everytime I get on my unicycle. I've had a couple that were
really close to getting onto the pedals.

By the sounds of things I need to just put in the time and keep
practicing.

I'm really looking forward to being able to do them rolling.

Then it'll be onto crankflips.

--
UnicycleJuggler

'*Unicycle
Vids On
Vimeo*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/groups/uni)
Old December 29th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

Haha it's funny, I got them on my third try and now I can't get them
again haha

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Suess
Old December 30th 08, 10:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

UnicycleJuggler;1160200 wrote:

I'm really looking forward to being able to do them rolling.

Then it'll be onto crankflips.

I dont mean to shoot you down, but they are much harder rolling than
static.

--
mill_mobile
Old December 30th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneWheelJack

Agreed.

But it's easier to do them rolling than learn them in the first
place...

And crankflips are really quite difficult... some people get 450
unispins before they can crankflip. But you never know, people come at
stuff differently.

Good luck!

--
OneWheelJack
Old December 30th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

UnicycleJuggler;1160200 wrote:
Good job W.

I'm trying them at the moment, but I haven't given them any solid hour
long practice sessions. I've been trying them for a few minutes, here
and there, everytime I get on my unicycle. I've had a couple that were
really close to getting onto the pedals.

By the sounds of things I need to just put in the time and keep
practicing.

I'm really looking forward to being able to do them rolling.

Then it'll be onto crankflips.

keep trying, you might get them soon, my friend got them in about 10
minuets, also, I started to get them once my other friend told me just
to snap my feet onto the cranks. Also I'm working on getting them
rolling, both of my other friends can get them and I'm kinda getting
close.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old December 30th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

I landed my first unispin static, and then about 2/3 month later I
landed my fifth unispin rolling( I'm not sure but it's around five), and
I found rolling easier.

--
jaco_flans

High jump:78cm
Long jump:90inches
sorry for my english... If it's wrong!
Old December 30th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

I can't get unispins, its so anoying i have two problems, the first is
ythat when i jump the wheel seems to come up with me meening my legs
dont properly clear the wheel and i need to throught them out more
meening that what ever i do i land on iether side of the pedals. I seem
to have this mental block stopping me from wipping my feet in. ... oh
well ill keep at it

--
Eccycycler

-Josh Pear Wirz-

Flatlandyling is pretty great
: ) : C O N F U S E D : :-e-e-k-:-:-m-a-d-:- : c o o l : : p
::::
Old December 30th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

I had a 26" MUni and tried for ever, and just couldn't get it, but then
got a trials uni and got it within 45 minutes. Just keep going for it

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame
there you go maestro8...

Regarding the 360 unispin. Jack_C-B Unicycling 19 November 1st 07 08:50 AM
Unispin icon and (non-unispin) picture thefish Unicycling 1 December 31st 06 03:11 AM
180 unispin! BungleBanks Unicycling 2 June 14th 06 09:22 PM
Rolling Hop Unispin? Unispin Grind? Catboy Unicycling 27 December 30th 04 02:03 AM