Do Moments strip easily?

Old December 30th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default Do Moments strip easily?

Basically that's it. Of course I'd be sure to put them on the right way
and put the pedals on the right way and all that jazz. Put I've stripped
cranks before and they've been on the right way, as well as the pedals.

Has anybody stripped them.

P.S. The cranks I have are Qu-Ax lightweight freestyle cranks. (this is
on my trials unicycle)

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 30th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

I stripped the pedal inserts on my moments, I'm waiting to get a
response back from unicycle.com to see if I can buy new inserts.

But overall the moments are really strong, I just ruined mine by
constantly tightening my plastic pedals.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?

Old December 30th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Wait a second, you ruined them by over-tightening them? I thought you
you strip them by not tightening them enough.

Old December 31st 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

thats the insert. Put your pedals in, tighten them, and leave them
alone. Then theyll be allright. Moments are indestructable..

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 31st 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

They are no more likely to strip than any other ISIS crank on the market
right now. I either have owned or do own K1, Qu-ax street, and KH cranks
and in terms of stripping the only one I had problems with was the K1
cranks, but that was due to poor insert design which is fixed on some of
the crank sizes.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 31st 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

i strip qu ax but since owning moments ive ridden the pedals so lose
till they fall out about 10 times and there still good,

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Old December 31st 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

knighty;1160992 wrote:
i strip qu ax but since owning moments ive ridden the pedals so lose
till they fall out about 10 times and there still good,

Qu-ax street or aluminum? There is a big difference.

Old December 31st 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

knighty;1160992 wrote:
i strip qu ax but since owning moments ive ridden the pedals so lose
till they fall out about 10 times and there still good,

you can't put your wheel on the right way around or what?

they only fall out if the cranks are backwards, or you ride backwards a
whole bunch.

the inserts suck, and will slip in the crank, but should not ever
really strip out.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 31st 08, 08:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Jeremy R;1160767 wrote:
No, moments won't strip easily. I offered one $500 dollars once, and it
wouldn't strip.

lol took me a while to get that. I am slow

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old December 31st 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

skrobo;1161124 wrote:
you can't put your wheel on the right way around or what?

they only fall out if the cranks are backwards, or you ride backwards a
whole bunch.

the inserts suck, and will slip in the crank, but should not ever
really strip out.

i ride backwards alot and my pedals are crap since getting new ones
problem solved but now those pesky crank inserts are coming lose.