WHOOPS! Turkish MTBer's addiction...

Old January 2nd 18, 04:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Turkish MTBer's addiction...

At 10:14 AM 12/27/2017, [a friend] wrote:
Mountain biking is the same everywhere. Make this one the poster child for MTB idiocy and addiction...

http://www.pictame.com/media/1678123...07999_55365726
Sport is our life, some of us is lucky to come back from crashes! My life, your lifes so important for many people. Cause we are icon for young riders, they need to see our focus, life style and success! Take risk whatever happines for prove your self, but think your fan, your friends, your family! Start from beginning, finish on top!

Bragging about injuries is a sure sign that the end of mountain biking is nigh. It would appear that mountain biking has no other benefits, or they would tout those, instead of injuries!

WHOOPS! Mtber kid only suffered scrapes and concussion (UK) Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 0 August 14th 17 05:55 AM
HRM for an MTBer didds UK 2 June 6th 09 04:44 AM
What I have found about MTBer's . . . . Rob Osborn Social Issues 0 September 10th 08 05:24 PM
I'm a better MTBer than all of you LIBERATOR[_3_] Mountain Biking 1 April 24th 08 10:37 PM
Not Just a MTBer Any Longer andrew smith General 4 May 8th 04 12:56 AM