Mountain Bikers DRIVE 70 Miles, Just to Ride their Bikes! (CA)

Old February 12th 18, 02:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Mountain Bikers DRIVE 70 Miles, Just to Ride their Bikes! (CA)

So much for their alleged concern for the environment! Don't they know that bicycles are for riding, not for carrying around in a motor vehicle!

Mike

From: Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay
Subject: BTCEB POP-UP RIDE SAT AT Soquel Demonstrate State Forest on
Saturday, February 10
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 03:06:57 +0000 (UTC)

Mike Udkow posted a new Meetup in Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay Just now
BTCEB POP-UP RIDE SAT AT Soquel Demonstrate State Forest

Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay

Feb

10

Saturday, February 10, 2018

8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Attend

Details

What we'll do We'll meet at the bridge at the upper parking lot entrance and arrive 8:30 roll at 9am sharp. The park is 65 miles from Oakland with several winding narrow mountain road miles after getting off of Highway 17 so plan accordingly! There...

Learn more

Hosted by

Mike Udkow

I enjoy the company of the group almost as much as the riding.
Find your next Meetup

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163