Floyd Landis Accuses Lance Armstrong Of Doping, Admits Own Use SaysReport

Old May 23rd 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Default Floyd Landis Accuses Lance Armstrong Of Doping, Admits Own Use Says Report

kolldata wrote:

here's the scoop from hebietown....

"hebietown"??? whatyya, clueless with a spelling impediment?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/23/sp...tml?ref=sports

betcha can't spell Chutzpah, either.

bs

Old May 23rd 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

the tapioca crawled from the bowl across the table flopped on the
floor, made for the commode leaving slime on muh new oriental rug. I
heard a splash, a scream "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE."
The commode flushed.
silence.
Now WTF do I eat for desert ?
Old May 26th 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default TAPIOCA RETURNS !

The athletes will simply come up with some sort of masking agent....

http://www.lonerangerfanclub.com/ima...gerFigure1.JPG

Old May 26th 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul O

kolldata wrote, On 5/25/2010 7:25 PM:

The athletes will simply come up with some sort of masking agent....

http://www.lonerangerfanclub.com/ima...gerFigure1.JPG

I was thinking of something a little cheaper
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070615/action/predator_l.jpg

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)