What happened to sixday?

Old December 14th 04, 08:04 PM
Jenko

Default What happened to sixday?

http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November. And
no posts from Davey either.

Jenko
Old December 14th 04, 08:42 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Jenko" wrote in message
http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November.
And no posts from Davey either.

Before Thanksgiving (Nov 25th) I reminded him of Steve Hegg's birthday (Dec
3rd). We talked a little about Hegg and his family. Davey asked me if I
wanted to write a bio for Steve's birthday. I haven't heard anything from
him since then.

Old December 15th 04, 02:48 AM
Sierraman

"Jenko" wrote in message
http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November.

And
no posts from Davey either.

Jenko

He might of been run off by Magilla. He stopped posting just after Magilla
trashed him. Ping... Davey, you there?

Old December 15th 04, 06:57 PM
Steve McGinty

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:04:35 +0100, Jenko
wrote:

http://sixday.741.com/ is still there, but with no updates since November. And
no posts from Davey either.

Jenko

Hadn't he been trying to get someone to take over running the site
earlier in the year? Davey's well cool.

Regards!
Stephen