Brutal driver walks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th 16, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_5_]

Default Brutal driver walks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-35472617

It is time that failing to provide driver details results in a lifetime driving ban.

This loophole must be closed.

Can you imagine the public outcry if the owner of a bicycle whose vehicle was used to deliberately harm an innocent bystander was allowed to get away with failing to provide the rider's details? I wonder why we have never heard of such a case..

Partner's anger as death crash driver walks free David Hansen UK 32 May 9th 10 07:46 PM
Lorry driver who killed cyclist walks free from court with 'ludicrous' £275 fine [email protected] UK 102 July 13th 08 11:36 PM
Lorry driver on mobile kills cyclist, walks free from court. spindrift UK 0 April 8th 08 08:42 AM
Killer driver walks free spindrift UK 0 May 22nd 07 09:52 AM
Brutal breach of rider's rights! Bill C Racing 9 September 16th 05 04:41 AM