On Topic: Mountain Biking in Colorado and Utah

Old November 12th 07, 09:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Default On Topic: Mountain Biking in Colorado and Utah

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Old November 12th 07, 12:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Zilla[_2_]

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Nice pics/ride, lucky *******!

-Zilla

Old November 12th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Nov 12, 4:03 am, JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Yeouch. Glad to see there isn't a bunch of gooey dermis stuck to the
business ends of the busted Turbine. Mine have always seemed
flexxy....

Scott
"Spin me back..."

Old November 13th 07, 08:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Marty

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Cool Stuff JD. This on topic crap has got to stop.

Marty

Old November 13th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Very nice. I'll be taking a little jaunt behind the Zion Curtain this
weekend. Should be a good time, but I kind of wish we had some snow!

Matt
Old November 14th 07, 12:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Nov 12, 2:03 am, JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Mighty nice there, dood. Breaking more cranks? What're we gonna do
wid you anyway, boy?

CDB

Old November 15th 07, 11:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Nov 13, 4:53 pm, wrote:
On Nov 12, 2:03 am, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Mighty nice there, dood. Breaking more cranks? What're we gonna do
wid you anyway, boy?

CDB

Get me some steel cranks.

More on topic content soon...

JD
Old November 16th 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Nov 12, 7:05 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
On Nov 12, 4:03 am, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...

JD

Yeouch. Glad to see there isn't a bunch of gooey dermis stuck to the
business ends of the busted Turbine. Mine have always seemed
flexxy....

Scott
"Spin me back..."

No, yeoch is this:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/up..._51_163077.jpg

JD

Old November 20th 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

On Nov 12, 4:03 am, JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6666

Gotta dig the "showtopic" number...