Starting up. HELP

Old December 12th 04, 06:06 PM
AL

Default Starting up. HELP

I bought a new unicycle. 20". Torker.

I can mount it with the help of a wall or a parking car, I can't self mount
it.

I can ride for about 20 feet, but then I fall.

Any tricks on how to stay motivated, or tricks to make it all easy and
flowing will be apprecaited. I wanna do a figure 8 already and ride
backwards!

Thanks
Asaf.

Old December 12th 04, 06:13 PM
brockfisher05

here is a trick to stay motivated watch some crazy unicycle vids and
just think you could be like them one day

--
brockfisher05 - trials unicyclist

Don't play leap frog with a unicorn

THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL!!!!!!
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old December 12th 04, 07:20 PM
drewation

brockfisher05 wrote:
*here is a trick to stay motivated watch some crazy unicycle vids and
just think you could be like them one day *

so true it works so well

--
drewation - stoons finest

why take the bus when you can uni
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old December 12th 04, 08:12 PM
brian.slater

One of the best things you can do is to find someone that already rides
to help you, it will cut your learning time by a bunch and will give you
motivation/confidence from the example.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Old December 12th 04, 08:15 PM
phlegm

AL wrote:
*Any tricks on how to stay motivated, or tricks to make it all easy
and
flowing will be apprecaited. I wanna do a figure 8 already and ride
backwards!*

Staying motivated?! I have difficulty staying motivated to do other
things instead of riding my uni. I can't imagine needing more
motivation to ride.

--
phlegm - skill level e
phlegm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8382