rigid mtb fork with disk mount

Old August 6th 04, 09:36 PM
Alex Rodriguez

Default rigid mtb fork with disk mount

Is there such a thing as a rigid 1 1/8 MTB fork with disk brake mount?
I'm putting together a MTB that will be ridden on the road and I don't
want to waste money on a crappy suspension fork that will just weigh
down the bike.
-----------
alex

Old August 7th 04, 12:57 AM
S R Sharp

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

Is there such a thing as a rigid 1 1/8 MTB fork with disk brake mount?
I'm putting together a MTB that will be ridden on the road and I don't
want to waste money on a crappy suspension fork that will just weigh
down the bike.
alex

Surly, Dimension; probably others available. Expect to pay $50-100 for
a new one. If you're interested I have a NIB Cannondale Fatty R from a
tandem ("R" stands for rigid- it looks like a Super Fatty but with an
1-1/8" steel steerer instead of a telescope). Matte black w/black
decals. $150 + shippping, firm.

email direct