JimmyMac & Tom Sherman - how do they differ?

Old September 25th 08, 03:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default JimmyMac & Tom Sherman - how do they differ?

Edward Dolan wrote:
JimmyMac has become a comforting stalker to me and nothing more. He does not
have a clue about anything, least of all me. I know how to handle him with
one hand tied behind my back. Although he will never believe this, I
actually like him in an odd sort of way.

Tom Sherman is another kind of fish altogether. If I thought he were stupid
I could easily dismiss him, but he has shown himself over and over on these
newsgroups that although he is frequently wrongheaded he is not stupid.
Therefore I consider him a more worthy adversary for me.

I would prefer to like Tom Sherman the same as I do JimmyMac, but it is
impossible. Not because he is a liberal (I was once much more liberal than
him in my long lost youth), but because he is a coward. JimmyMac has never
proven himself a coward. He is as courageous as you would want any ally to
be.

ARBR is a very small newsgroup. It is not possible to remain anonymous on
this group. After a few posts you will be known by one and all. This
newsgroup was assaulted by a criminal vandal troll several years ago by the
name of Ed Gin and Tom Sherman stood silent. JimmyMac and I, in our own
separate ways, fought the good fight, but neither of us were that important
to the group. But Tom Sherman was. He was Mr. ARBR himself. Yet he stood by
and did nothing in the face of the enemy.

His explanation for his lack of action has never made any sense. ARBR today
is mere ghost of its former self. A small newsgroup can easily be destroyed
by a criminal vandal troll. Anyone who is the least bit normal will leave
and never return. Mr. Sherman could have prevented this by manning the
ramparts, but he refused to do so.

Scumbags like Ed Gin we will always have with us but it was up to Tom
Sherman to blow the ****er away. Instead, he was content to let ARBR wither
away from lack of action. I am only a gadfly here on ARBR; Mr. Sherman was
Mr. ARBR himself. He seems not to realize the responsibilities that go with
importance.

For the 494,984,187,198,498,978,971,749,654,498,198,065,40 8,799th time,
Ed Gin is NOT Johnny NoCom.

“fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl” – Ed Dolan

Old September 25th 08, 04:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Johnny NoCom & Ed Dolan - how do they differ?

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Here is Tom Sherman at his most frivolous. But that is ever the way of those
who do not own up to their responsibilities. Tom Sherman is a scumbag almost
on the level of Ed Gin. He does engage in name calling like Ed Gin, but in
every other respect he is equally discourteous. It just goes to show than an
education, even in a field so lowly as civil engineering, will not guarantee
you anything. Tom Sherman grew up working class and that is what he will
remain all of his life.

For the 494,984,187,198,498,978,971,749,654,498,198,065,40 8,801st time,
Ed Gin is NOT Johnny NoCom.

C“fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl” – Ed Dolan
Old September 25th 08, 05:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

scumbag almost on the level of Ed Gin. He does not engage in name calling
like Ed Gin, but in every other respect he is equally discourteous. It
just goes to show that an education, even in a field so lowly as civil
engineering, will not guarantee you anything. Tom Sherman grew up working
class and that is what he will remain all of his life.

For the 494,984,187,198,498,978,971,749,654,498,198,065,40 8,801st time, Ed
Gin is NOT Johnny NoCom.

Here is Tom Sherman at his most frivolous. But that is ever the way of
those who do not own up to their responsibilities. Tom Sherman is a
scumbag almost on the level of Ed Gin. He does not engage in name calling
like Ed Gin, but in every other respect he is equally discourteous. It
just goes to show that an education, even in a field so lowly as civil
engineering, will not guarantee you anything. Tom Sherman grew up working
class and that is what he will remain all of his life.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 25th 08, 06:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Ed Dolan is a blockhead. He will never accept the truth. Nor will he
never stop writing about Ed Gin. Dolan is perpetually stuck in a time
warp in which Ed Gin remains his main obsession. How sick is that?