Lance Armstrong must come out from drug closet

Old March 25th 05, 04:38 AM
Dave W

"Donn Deniston" wrote in message
k.net...
This is simply an American way. Becoming #1 is the most important no

matter what it takes.

I mean really, besides Monty Python (individually and collectively), 60's
Pop music, and Peter Sellers your contributions to modern civilization is
pretty dismal. You still can't wire a car for ****, you can't spell color
or humor correctly and, damn it, will you please tell Robbie Williams,
Oasis
and Mr. Bean that we still don't care?

Cheers matey boy!

YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!!

Well put!

Old March 25th 05, 05:47 PM
D2

S o r n i wrote:
wrote:
Jose Canseco came out of steroid closet and admitted
using steroid to enhance his performance. Stereoid was
the only way became better than yourself and other player.
There is no way Lance Armstrong could won 7 times Tour de FRance
without using somekind of hormone or performance enhancing drug.
Remember Lance Armstrong was on drug in past 10 years. He has
a personal doctor who monitored his body activity by injecting
a hormone and other permanance enhancing drug. Jose Canseco
became one of baseball the most powerful hitter. He lived with
stereoid, and with personal doctor who used to monitor his body
condition regularly. so was Lance Armstrong. Now it is time for
Lance to come out and admit to the world how he won the Tour de
France.

Red Cloud troll five minute before midnight.

I can go bed now; day complete.

PS: Foggy One anoint Lance winner of /this/ year's Tour, apparently,

as he
only has *6* so far not 7.
--
"Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
-- Pungent Cloud

This bozo is French!??! Well that explains everything, the cowardly
anonymous posting, the strangled syntax and childish whining.

The cowardice and whining are just part of the French genetic code so
he can be forgiven for that but come on man, at least put a little more
time into your communication skills so we can appreciate your ignorance
clearly and completely.

After all, we know you're not spending a lot of time in the shower.

Old March 25th 05, 06:14 PM
Maggie

Mike wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:

you have your opinion. nbody believe it when Jos Canseco hit a

homerun
after homerun. Nobody
believe he was taking a stereoid. Now Jose came out and admitted

how
he became the most powerful
baseball player thanks to the drug. There is no way Lance could

make
it. There is no way this old guy
Lance armstrong winning after winning. It is the drug Lance

Armstrong
was taking.. Jose Canseco said you have to know what you doing with
performance enhancing drug. Lance Armstrong knew what he was

taking.

One day you will see. Lance Armstrong will make retirement and he

will
admit to the world how he takes the performance
enhancing drug. It is no accident that Lance Armstrong was taking
medical drug all his life. He knew the secret of
winning performance. He will admit after he makes s ton of moneys.
Jose Canseco could not admit while he was
on player list. He admitted after he got retired and made the ton

of
money. This is simply an American way. Becoming
#1 is the most important no matter what it takes.

How many doping tests has Conseco taken? Since the TDF stage
winners (and how many more?) must take the doping test each
time, and since a random selection of the riders of each stage
must also take the doping test, there should be ample opportunity
for LA to fail the test and yet he has *never* failed a doping
test.

Mike

I am not a sports person, yet I know the names of most baseball,
basketball and football players in the forefront of their sport. I had
no idea who the heck Lance Armstrong was until last year. And I read
constantly and watch the news every morning and every night. EXPLAIN
THAT ONE TO ME. I do not live in a closet on the pairie. Cycling in
the United States is not a huge thing. Lance Armstrong made more
headlines because of his cancer, than he did for his achievements.
Watch any show devoted to sports and you might get 10 seconds of
cycling talk.
All Good Things,
Maggie. (takes a valium once in a while)

#1 is the most important no matter what it takes.

[...]

That's because cycling in the US makes no money for the corporations.
Why sports makes any money for corporations I have no idea.
Rent _Roller Ball_ sometime. The original with James Caan.

Mike
Old March 25th 05, 08:45 PM
Diablo Scott

Donn Deniston wrote:
This is simply an American way. Becoming #1 is the most important no

matter what it takes.

Well my mashed-pea eating friend, after reading your articulate and
insightful blather I took some offense, being an Amurikan and all, so I
called every fellow American I know (I'll send you the phone bill) and you
know what, you're right, becoming #1 is the most important thing, no matter
what it takes. Damn!

But you know what else I found out? We're getting kind of sick and tired of
you spotty, island-dwelling, basket weaving, dental hygenically challanged,
sour-pussed ****s whining about everything we do. How you pompous twits
ever managed to build an empire is beyond me but now that's it's crumbled
into a future third-world nation prospect why don't you pick up a
toothbrush, learn how to cook something edible and chill your ****in' beer
instead of ****ing and moaning about Lance Armstrong?

I mean really, besides Monty Python (individually and collectively), 60's
Pop music, and Peter Sellers your contributions to modern civilization is
pretty dismal. You still can't wire a car for ****, you can't spell color
or humor correctly and, damn it, will you please tell Robbie Williams, Oasis
and Mr. Bean that we still don't care?

Cheers matey boy!

That's the kind of flame that makes usenet worth reding.

--
My bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/
Old March 28th 05, 08:44 AM

Lance Armstrong got heal by using drugs. Did he took only cancer
treating
drug? I doubt it. Eurpeans has been doubt this and I'm beignning to
believe he does use
some kind of performance enhancing drug never reveal to the public.
It's secret thing
only his personal doctor know. France media has been trying to get the
information of drug he was taking. Lance refused to reveal his
chemical treatment. There is no way possible this old guy win 7
straight Tour de France without some kind of permance
enhancing drug.

Who knows? One day he will announced to the world the drug he took it
and
he will tell other not to do it. Yeah it's always that way. After they
got big cash,
then they revealed the truth.

Old March 28th 05, 08:55 AM

I'm not english. I'm in California. But I do watch most English media
program.
Mr. bean is so funny. I laugh. Robin William is awesome. He is the
most
funniest comdian in the world. English comedy is really funny. Is
American sit-com
funny? I am really disgust at the level of totally pathetic crap coming
out of so called
sit-com. EVerytimeI happened to stare one of those ABC or FOX sit-com,
I got so scare to death. For me, it is not funny at all It's like
watch horrible film because it is horribly unfunny and bored me to
death.