Transporting a dog by bike?

Old March 28th 05, 02:36 AM
Leo Lichtman

"Maggie" wrote: (clip) I am glad I took the advice because I probably
would have been dead by now if she had seen a cat while we were out riding.
(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A few weeks ago I overtook a young lady who was riding with her big dog on a
leash. Unfortunately, the dog decided to follow me. The first I knew about
it I heard her scream--when I looked back, she was on the ground. Could
have been a lot worse. A car was following close behind, but, fortunately,
the driver slowed as he saw what was happening.

Old March 28th 05, 03:20 AM
Maggie

Mike Kruger wrote:
"Maggie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maggie.
Who just wrote a big fat check for a wedding reception for

her daughter
and feels like stinking her head in the oven. THESE ARE THE

TIMES TO
JUMP ON THE BIKE AND RIDE.

What are reception costs running these days? About $8 a head,
including rent, food, unlimited bar and a DJ?

Try 160 a head. $200 a head on the Jersey side with a view of
Manhattan....300 a head if you are dumb enough to have a big wedding in
Manhattan. And that is the low end. Plus you have to guarantee 200
people. Not that we are having a problem with that....they are trying
to cut the list now.

I advise getting married in a rural area, pitching a tent and buying
kegs of beer and having a big BBQ.

I am hoping my sons call me from the Elvis chapel in Vegas and tell me
they got married. I can't deal with more than one wedding. Besides
being finacially draining, it is emotionally draining. I am beginning
to think smart people elope. Plus peple keep telling me horrow stories
of their children's marriage lasting five years and their kids arrive
home with a child in tow. LIKE I WANT TO HEAR THIS???????

With the money I am spending on this wedding, she better stay married
forever. With the divorce rate as high as it is, having a big wedding
seems ridiculous. Hopefully, my daughter will be married forever.
Hopefully. AND GIVE ME SOME GRANDKIDS.

All Good things,
Maggie

Old March 28th 05, 04:45 AM
Mike Kruger

"Maggie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mike Kruger wrote:

What are reception costs running these days? About $8 a

head,
including rent, food, unlimited bar and a DJ?

Try 160 a head. $200 a head on the Jersey side with a view

of
Manhattan....300 a head if you are dumb enough to have a big

wedding in
Manhattan. And that is the low end. Plus you have to

guarantee 200
people.

Oof.

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Techniques 0 June 1st 04 04:54 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Recumbent Biking 0 June 1st 04 04:49 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM