Your favorite pictures of you riding

Old November 9th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

Default Your favorite pictures of you riding

This thread is for showing your favorite pictures of you doing tricks or
riding... just pictures of you on your uni. there probably is another
thread like this, but it may be relative old. there was another one of
your latest ride, this is your favorite pics overall.
here is mine
[image: C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Unicon\2\P8010100.JPG]
[image: C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Unicon\2\P8020194.JPG]
[image: C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Familie\2008\September\Sigu rd
Uni\P9180002.JPG]

--
Unigurd
Old November 9th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

my pictures didnt show. ill try again
[image: http://C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Unic[image:
http://C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Unicon...\P8010100.JPG]
[image: http://C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Famili...ember\Sigu rd
Uni\P9180002.JPG]

--
Unigurd
Old November 9th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

To upload pictures from your computer, scroll down to the "additional
options" box under the "reply to thread" box, and click on "manage
attachments". Click on "Browse", select the image you want to upload,
and click "upload". The picture will be shown at the bottom of your
post. And, since you're new, there is a search function that you should
know about. Search before you create a new thread, because similar
threads have already been created. Don't worry, one repeated thread
isn't uncommon for a new user.

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
Old November 9th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

29492

29493

29494

|Filename: P8020194.jpg |

Unigurd
Old November 9th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerlaef

Unigurd;1128215 wrote:
This thread is for showing your favorite pictures of you doing tricks or
riding... just pictures of you on your uni. there probably is another
thread like this, but it may be relative old. there was another one of
your latest ride, this is your favorite pics overall.
here is mine
[image: C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Unicon\2\P8010100.JPG]
[image: C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Unicon\2\P8020194.JPG]
[image: C:\Users\brda\Pictures\Familie\2008\September\Sigu rd
Uni\P9180002.JPG]

You've linked directly to your hard disc, we can't see your computers
disc, (lucky for you )

You need to upload them somewhere like flikr or photobucket, then link
to that.

--
dangerlaef

Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia

'Some of my Skydiving' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQRf_Dhk9E)

'Some tame Aussie MUni' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFttvIzhNws)
Old November 9th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

I'd say this one is my favorite because it reminds me of how awesome RTL
was:

[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...obster074.jpg]

Yes, that is a foam lobster on my helmet.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old November 10th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

i like this one
29496

|Filename: phil.jpg |

Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

Team Forrest, Underground
*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old November 10th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

here's a few
29497

29498

29499

|Filename: ****.jpg |

Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old November 10th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Phil_on_uni;1128377 wrote:
i like this one
29496

Aah, i remember you from moab. Are you jumping over that bush?

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 10th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

Here's a few:
[image:
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...3438_3577.jpg]
[image:
http://photos-280.ll.facebook.com/ph...4397_3956.jpg]
[image:
http://photos-280.ll.facebook.com/ph...84476_394.jpg]

I think the 1st and last are my favorites, Brian Oley took the last 2
pics.

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/