SPIN CLASS KICKED redux

Old February 27th 05, 06:28 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Neil Cherry wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:16:30 -0000, Dane Jackson wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:

I've been thinking about spin-rooms with PowerTaps
networked to displays so you can see your output and
everyone else's on the front wall.

But spin class isn't about competition. That'd just drive
away the people who need it most. The closest it should
get is what Heather did. Mock competition with no way to
decide who's winning or losing.

Bah!!!

"Conan! What is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you,
and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

The problem is, many of them *are* women, and judging from
the tone in their legs in the middle of a ride, they'll
kick your ass before you can get the first heavily-accented
syllable out of your mouth.

Hey that's the motto of my rides! :-)

Mine is, "if I'm not dead, I'm not done."

Except that Gina tends to out
last some of us so it's the guys who quietly lamemnt. ;-)

Actually it should be worded:

"To crush your enemies -- See them dropped behind you and the hear their
lament slowly fade in the distance" :-) Now if I could only keep up
with the real racers!

"If you look around and you can't tell who's the fred, it's you."

--Blair
"Thumbs up."