Atlanta Unicycle Club

Old April 24th 04, 03:27 AM
bugman

Default Atlanta Unicycle Club

Looks like...
Tommy
Reid
Rex and son
John Drummond and son and maybe a friend.
Robby and maybe a friend

anyone else?

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

Old April 24th 04, 03:59 AM
Memphis Mud

Color me green.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...

"do not think, just ride"...muniracer
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old April 24th 04, 04:33 AM
bugman

Memphis Mud wrote:
*Color me green. *

Ditto. I have a long day ahead of me Saturday. None of includes a
unicycle. I better get to bed. Got an early day.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

Old April 24th 04, 01:03 PM
bugman

This is your last chance to read about the Saturday ride. If you want
to go be there.
If not we would love to see as many as possible on Sunday at Lovett.
Reid I haven't heard from you since Wednesday. Hope you are going to be
there Saturday.

All of you that are going have a great time. I would love to have been
there, but I am short handed this weekend and can't get away from the
store. I actually had to come in early to ge t caught up.

I will be there on Sunday though.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

Old April 27th 04, 02:03 PM
citimaker

thanks for the invitation, but unfortunately, i was unable to check this
site for posts until noon on sunday, and by then it was too late to
leave augusta to head to atlanta for the ride. i look forward to
joining your next ride.

--
citimaker
citimaker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6115

Old April 27th 04, 02:13 PM
bugman

citimaker wrote:
*thanks for the invitation, but unfortunately, i was unable to check
this site for posts until noon on sunday, and by then it was too late
to leave augusta to head to atlanta for the ride. i look forward to
joining your next ride. *

You miss a day, you miss alot!

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

Old April 27th 04, 10:05 PM
Tmornstar

If you missed it....

We had an awesome ride on Saturday! I'm jealous that such great trails
are so far from me and so close to you good folks in Atlanta.

Though I just stayed for a minute to say, "Hi!" it was great to see some
of the Atlanta area unicyclists at the meeting on Sunday.

Y'all have an awesome group!

Bugman, thanks again for putting together the ride on Saturday.

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Student of Christopher

Tommy Thompson
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM