Creep.

Old November 26th 03, 12:02 AM

Default Creep.

(JD) wrote in message . com...
"Fredzep" wrote in message ...
I was bringing up the rear on a climb of a rider when we came across a
hiker. The leading rider stopped to ask the hiker if he saw his buddy and
the hiker starts telling the rider that we were on a hiking-only trail in a
rude manner. The guy on the bike started to lose his temper a bit but didn't
seem to know he was on a legal trail so I stopped and told him. Just then
his friend road up the hill and was cursing the hiker out for telling him
the trail was off limits to mtb's. The guy tried to find another way but was
not sure of one so he came up the trail that he thought was off limits. I
assurred the both of them that it was legal. In my second season riding off
road I've come across a few jerks but this guy(hiker) takes the cake. He
tried to give these riders false information just to louse them up. What a
creep.

Fredzep

Shoot him a bird and laugh at him the next time you see him.

JD

Once again, Mr. Trail Advocacy portraying a shinning example of mountain bikers.