Sooty Park, where are you?

Old March 10th 07, 06:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Default Sooty Park, where are you?

For only about the third time this summer I remembered to turn on Ch31
at 5:30 for Sooty Park, but there was no Sooty park. Anyone know if
it has finished for the summer? My daughter and I just had to walk
around the house singing Kylie's Arse.

DaveB
Old March 10th 07, 07:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Duracell Bunny[_11_]

DaveB Wrote:
For only about the third time this summer I remembered to turn on Ch31
at 5:30 for Sooty Park, but there was no Sooty park. Anyone know if
it has finished for the summer? My daughter and I just had to walk
around the house singing Kylie's Arse.

DaveBMaybe just your region - it was on in Brisbane 15:00 till 15:30 - repeat

of the midweek show.

DB

--
Duracell Bunny

Tonight on Sooty Park cfsmtb Australia 0 February 14th 06 10:27 PM
Tonight on Sooty Park SuzieB Australia 7 February 14th 06 10:16 PM
Tonight on Sooty Park flyingdutch Australia 2 February 14th 06 04:26 AM
Tonight on Sooty Park SuzieB Australia 0 February 14th 06 01:48 AM
Warning - a couple of thieves are working the C'games car park at Lysterfield Park :( Paulus Australia 3 October 13th 05 01:08 PM