team unicycle.tv 2009

Old January 12th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Default team unicycle.tv 2009

I would like to introduce the 2009 team because we have got some very
unique riders. But first, I would like to say THANK YOU for the 2008
season! You were an awesome team and all of you achieved huge goals that
everybody at Unicon 14 saw because luckily all 10 members of the 2008
team were able to take part. The 15 gold, 14 silver and 8 bronze medals
speak for itself, especially because 3 of the gold, 5 of the silver and
3 of the bronze medals were expert trophies! I won’t recount all
of the endless number of national achievements all the riders had, but
you can read about all of that information at the 'teams homepage'
(http://team.unicycle.tv). Hats off! All of you were fantastic! Now
lets take a look at the new team for 2009 which still includes 10 of the
riders that were so successful in 2006/07/08. These riders a 'Darja
Schlote (Germany)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Darja_Schlote),
'Galina Ryom-Røjbek (Denmark)'
(http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Galina_Ryom-Roejbek), 'Julia
Doktorczyk (Germany)'
(http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Julia_Doktorczyk), 'Luna Martin
(Denmark)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Luna_Martin), 'Maria
Wegscheider (Austria)'
(http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Maria_Wegscheider), 'Nikolaj Moestrup
(Denmark)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Nikolaj_Moestrup), 'Daniel
Adelander (Sweden)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Daniel_Adelander),
'Elliot Hofman (France)'
(http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Elliot_Hofman), 'Raphael Pöham
(Austria)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Raphael_Poeham), 'Johann3s
Burger (Germany)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Johann3s_Burger).
For 2009 we happily welcome 'Isaac Steiner (Canada)'
(http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Isaac_Steiner), 'Elias Pöham
(Austria)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Elias_Poeham) and our
Special Guests: 'Adrien Delecroix (France)'
(http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Adrien_Delecroix) und 'Joe Hodges
(England)' (http://unicycle.tv/content/Rider/Joe_Hodges). I think that
these are all really exciting new riders This is also the time send
a very big THANK YOU to our two main Sponsors: '*apex systeme*'
(http://www.apex-systeme.de) and '*municycl.com*'
(http://www.municycle.com). Without them nothing would be possible! I
would also like to say thank you to our Co-Sponsors in Denmark and
Canada, 'Unisalg.dk' (http://www.unisalg.dk/) and 'Bedford Unicycles'
(http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca/) Also we would like to thank 'Kris
Holm Unicycles' (http://krisholm.com) and 'QU-AX' (http://www.qu-ax.de).
They must be mentioned here because they have always bees trusted
partners in the background of the team! It was and will be a pleasure
to work with all of you and I’m looking forward to an exciting Uni
year of 2009. Olaf team unicycle.tv

--
olarf

'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
'gunf.org' (http://www.gunf.org)
'e-u-c.info' (http://www.e-u-c.info)
'IUF' (http://unicycling.org/iuf/)
Old January 12th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Congrats guys! Can't wait to try again next year

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 12th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

if i want to try for 2010 or maybe get in 2009 if thats possible when do
i send in a request or whatever?

Thanks.

--
ktkartch
Old January 12th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

Hi Olaf,
I want to congratulate all the members of the team but especially you
for all the work you do to help promote the sport of unicycling and for
motivating so many riders with the creation of this team. I think it
would be a good idea if in the future you could have more riders from
other countries outside Europe so this would be a more international
team. These days the sport of unicycling is growing rapidly worldwide
and that’s a great way to motivate them to continue to improve and, of
course, to make more videos!!!

Keep on the good work!
Carlos

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com' (http://www.uniciclos.com)
Home of the World Champions
"Puerto Rico All-Stars"
Old January 12th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

ktkartch;1169070 wrote:
if i want to try for 2010 or maybe get in 2009 if thats possible when do
i send in a request or whatever?

Thanks.

A tip: never work for the sponsors. Work for yourself!

Olaf is the UTV Team Managaer and also a forum user. If you want to get
sponsor from UTV or not, first promote yourself!

Create an image, get popular, go to convetions, works for the
community, don't take a bad behavior.

The sponsors are always around the forums searching for people who fits
the team!

Kris wrote a nice article about that in last Uni Magazine. If you want
to work hard to get a sponsor, you should read that!

Also, Congratulations for such nice team Olaf! You're doing a lot for
our sport in UTV and also EUC! Keep you work and I'm sure that we will
see great things in a nearly future!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

'*Unicycle.com.br*' (http://www.unicycle.com.br/)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old January 12th 09, 05:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

pedrotejada;1169111 wrote:
A tip: never work for the sponsors. Work for yourself!

Olaf is the UTV Team Managaer and also a forum user. If you want to get
sponsor from UTV or not, first promote yourself!

Create an image, get popular, go to convetions, works for the
community, don't take a bad behavior.

The sponsors are always around the forums searching for people who fits
the team!

Kris wrote a nice article about that in last Uni Magazine. If you want
to work hard to get a sponsor, you should read that!

Also, Congratulations for such nice team Olaf! You're doing a lot for
our sport in UTV and also EUC! Keep you work and I'm sure that we will
see great things in a nearly future!

Hey thanks Pedro! Ill keep working towards that!

--
ktkartch
Old January 12th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

great team
i hope i`m gonna see many of you at WuKo

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'