36er towed away-footage!

Old January 13th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default 36er towed away-footage!

My beloved *'36er towed away'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya4WVKntkK8&fmt=22)*, in the aftermath
of my run it with that fiendish "Uni cop"!

'
' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya4WVKntkK8&fmt=22)

--
MuniAddict

'*Busted by \\\"Unicycle cop\\\"!*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjMk4IvWew&fmt=22)
::'-Speedpass- in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22)

'UniGeezer.com ' (http://unigeezer.com)
::
Old January 13th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Sorry, it was set to private but it's now public.

Old January 13th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

How many beers did you have to buy the tow truck driver for taking that
time out of his busy day?

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
Old January 13th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Harley;1169986 wrote:
How many beers did you have to buy the tow truck driver for taking that
time out of his busy day?

None lol. I got lucky with the very first tow truck I saw while driving
and only like 1/4 mile from my house lol! They were very agreeable to
play along haha.

Old January 13th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

Busy are we?

--
Mikefule

It's my sport, not your cabaret, moron.
Old January 13th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Im presuming terry has had a rather small amount of free time appear in
his schedule... and has squeezed more comedy in to it! Apparantly random
people also like to be on camera too lol!

nice one terry.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old January 13th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

Would have been funnier if you'd arranged it so the wheel was rolling
behind the truck.

--
tholub
Old January 13th 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

1-wheeled-grape;1170012 wrote:
Im presuming terry has had a rather small amount of free time appear in
his schedule... and has squeezed more comedy in to it! Apparantly random
people also like to be on camera too lol!

nice one terry.

Right you are sir lol! It took all of 10 minutes to park, get them to do
it and be on my way!

tholub;1170013 wrote:
Would have been funnier if you'd arranged it so the wheel was rolling
behind the truck.

haha I had thought about that but it wasn't doable in the limited time
frame. It would have required a rigid setup to keep the uni frame and
wheel from leaning/wobbling. I might have tried to lash the saddle to
the towing thingies, but I didn't have anything to do it and the guys
were apparently about to leave since they were on their lunch break lol.
It was basically just to show the joke of having to "lift" a unicycle
onto a tow truck in order to take it away, lol.

Old January 13th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

MuniAddict;1170016 wrote:
the guys were apparently about to leave since they were on their lunch
break lol.

Excuses tut tut tut

just not acceptable!

Old January 13th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

1-wheeled-grape;1170017 wrote:
Excuses tut tut tut

just not acceptable!

Ok I'll go film it again later haha! I just hope my 36er doesn't fall
off the back and get run over by oncoming traffic!

--
MuniAddict

'*Busted by \\\"Unicycle cop\\\"!*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjMk4IvWew&fmt=22)
::'-Speedpass- in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22)

'UniGeezer.com ' (http://unigeezer.com)
::

Footage From UNICON KlownLife Unicycling 4 February 25th 07 05:08 PM
Some Syko footage uniryder Unicycling 84 August 6th 06 06:49 PM
Ridey, where's the footage? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 1 July 30th 06 06:25 AM
CX Video Footage Clot Felter Racing 9 October 10th 05 11:12 PM
Unicycling Footage zach_jucha Unicycling 35 August 26th 04 03:23 AM