Police lorry catches 4,000 dangerous drivers

Old November 6th 17, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Police lorry catches 4,000 dangerous drivers

On 06/11/17 06:42, Bod wrote:
More than 4,000 drivers in England have been caught committing offences
over the last two years, following a special operation using a lorry,
police say.

Since April 2015, officers from 28 forces have used an unmarked lorry to
film examples of dangerous driving.

*One man in the East Midlands was seen steering with his knees while
eating lunch and using his mobile phone.*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41879328

I'm amazed it was that low.

Old November 6th 17, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 09:44:07 -0000, wrote:

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 05:42:34 +0000
Bod wrote:
More than 4,000 drivers in England have been caught committing
offences over the last two years, following a special operation
using a lorry, police say.

Since April 2015, officers from 28 forces have used an unmarked
lorry to film examples of dangerous driving.

Yeah, I've heard about that. Seems like a very good idea to me.

The police are claiming they're short staffed, yet they waste time
pestering drivers instead of solving real crimes. Would you rather
they stop a murderer or a burglar, or someone who might possibly be
doing something that will maybe cause a dent in someone's bumper in
the future?

"A dent in someone's bumper"
What a fool you really are PHucker.
Tosser.

Old November 6th 17, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Bod wrote:
More than 4,000 drivers in England have been caught committing
offences over the last two years, following a special operation
using a lorry, police say.

Since April 2015, officers from 28 forces have used an unmarked
lorry to film examples of dangerous driving.

Yeah, I've heard about that. Seems like a very good idea to me.

The police are claiming they're short staffed, yet they waste time
pestering drivers instead of solving real crimes. Would you rather
they stop a murderer or a burglar, or someone who might possibly be
doing something that will maybe cause a dent in someone's bumper in
the future?

"A dent in someone's bumper"
What a fool you really are PHucker.
Tosser.

Do you believe the police can predict the future?

"I can only predict two minutes into the future".
(Peter Hucker)