Just hit a 360 uni spin!

Old March 1st 04, 07:55 PM
Rockey

Default Just hit a 360 uni spin!

I've had a very successful weekend, since I unicycled every day. I've
got wheel walking down real solid now, being able to do 20+ walks every
time and go back to the pedals. I've been trying to get the 360 uni spin
all weekend, and finally hit it a few times today, including twice in a
row. It's amazing how impossible a trick like this can seem, but after a
load of practice can become automatic. I've also been working on my
jumping a lot. I can jump onto my neighbor's 2 foot wall both sides, but
am not very consistent. Anyone have any advice on jumping 2 feet and
above? I'd like to thank Casmir Pulaski for this wonderful warm 3 day
weekend. I even got a very mild sunburn on my neck. In february in
Illinois. Spring is coming! Anyway, thanks for listening to my progress.

--
Rockey

epiphanize
Rockey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3460

Old March 1st 04, 08:11 PM
thinuniking

i keep hitting my shins with trials! but am starting muni soon just so
you know

--
thinuniking - Exeter unicycle meet 28th of feb

"it's not what I can do It's what you can do" G.P
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old March 1st 04, 08:27 PM
unicycleboy

Yeh i feel that im coming close to getting the 360 but im not to
bothered about unispins, i prefer doing gliding and things.

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
And no im NOT a juggler :P

unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old March 1st 04, 09:04 PM
fluffinator007

Hey rockey, where at in illinois do you live? We may be close to
eachother...And if so, we should ride sometime.

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757