Help:DIY recumbent trike

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th 04, 08:22 PM
\(t'other\) Dave

Default Help:DIY recumbent trike

Hi y'all....
Sometime ago, someone very kindly supplied me with a link from this ng to a
site that detailed construction plans for a DIY recumbent trike.......
I've finally got around to thinking "now is the time..."...unfortunately,
since then, I've rebuilt my PC, bottom up and lost everything data-wise.
The only thing I can remember about it was that it claimed it was possible
to do it for $60 (ish)...so I guess it was probably American..
Anyone....any idea??.....please??.....
Ta!
Dave.
p.s. - promise I'll commit it to CD if found ;-)