Appleton, WI routes needed

Old March 16th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
McBiker

Default Appleton, WI routes needed

I'm looking for a couple of short routes starting and ending at the
Candlewood Suites in Appleton (Grand Chute, technically).
I'd prefer to stay on low-traffic roads since I'll likely be using a
road bike.
I'm looking for 20-45 mile routes.
Can anyone help me?
Old March 16th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Ray

I'm looking for a couple of short routes starting and ending at the
Candlewood Suites in Appleton (Grand Chute, technically).
I'd prefer to stay on low-traffic roads since I'll likely be using a
road bike.
I'm looking for 20-45 mile routes.
Can anyone help me?

Check out http://www.routeslip.com/discover/USA/WI/Appleton for 49 routes
involving Appleton.

Old March 18th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 16, 1:40*pm, Ray wrote:
I'm looking for a couple of short routes starting and ending at the
Candlewood Suites in Appleton (Grand Chute, technically).
I'd prefer to stay on low-traffic roads since I'll likely be using a
road bike.
I'm looking for 20-45 mile routes.
Can anyone help me?

Check outhttp://www.routeslip.com/discover/USA/WI/Appletonfor 49 routes
involving Appleton.

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely check out some of the rides.

Cullen
Old March 21st 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Ron Wallenfang

On Mar 16, 12:02*pm, McBiker wrote:
I'm looking for a couple of short routes starting and ending at the
Candlewood Suites in Appleton (Grand Chute, technically).
I'd prefer to stay on low-traffic roads since I'll likely be using a
road bike.
I'm looking for 20-45 mile routes.
Can anyone help me?

Head either north or west and you'll quickly get into open country
with lightly traveled mile roads

Oshkosh to Appleton route help needed [email protected] Rides 8 August 9th 07 03:04 AM
New Around the Bay Routes Gags Australia 5 May 1st 06 08:09 AM
Routes wanted Ice Blerk UK 3 February 17th 05 09:15 AM
France Routes David Lamb UK 6 January 21st 05 05:56 PM
Is there a map of cycle routes in the uk? Lee UK 18 October 6th 03 01:38 PM