Dr. Frank

Old December 15th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Dr. Frank

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...c07/dec14news2

"Having a marquee sponsor for the race is the death knell for any race,"
he said.

-------------------

Amgen Tour of California, Dodge Tour de Georgia, HP Women's Challenge,
Corestates, Tour DuPont - let me know if you need any more examples, Dr.
Asshat.

Magilla
Old December 15th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Baldwin

Amgen Tour of California, Dodge Tour de Georgia, HP Women's Challenge,
Corestates, Tour DuPont - let me know if you need any more examples, Dr.
Asshat.
Magilla

...cool observation, thanks for sharing

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Old December 16th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 15, 9:22 pm, "Steven L. Sheffield"
wrote:
On 12/15/2007 07:11 AM, in article
, "Michael Baldwin"

wrote:
Amgen Tour of California,

We'll see if it's still around in another 5 years.

dumbass,

the critical difference is that those races actually happened, the dr.
frank race is a fantasy.

dr. frank's claim that a "marquee" or exclusive sponsor is a death
knell is horse**** -- any big time sponsor is going to want
exclusivity.
Old December 17th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message

dr. frank's claim that a "marquee" or exclusive sponsor is a death
knell is horse**** -- any big time sponsor is going to want
exclusivity.

By all means tell us what you know about big time sponsors.

Payment to Frank Krygowski [email protected] Techniques 9 October 12th 07 08:16 PM
ASH - PLEASE EMAIL FRANK Plodder Australia 0 December 6th 06 11:13 PM
Frank Andre Racing 1 October 16th 06 07:31 AM
Frank should love this article!!! Colorado Bicycler General 18 November 29th 05 06:01 AM
Contact Frank Conceicao John Australia 2 May 7th 04 05:11 PM